• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do any of you want to die...

86 posts in this topic

I'd like to die under mysterious cirumstances, my body found in the basement, naked, covered head to toe with mid-grade copies of Skull the Slayer 1.

With a cat gnawing at my feet.

In other words... The way you live now

:cry:

interesting topic...I think Ill be the one who is the immortal in the book (thumbs u

There's a guy I know, Chiclo, whose favorite trick is to ruin smarty pants jokes by pretending to take them seriously, and explaining them, like you did, thus "ruining" the smarty pants joke.

He's really good at it.

I should invite him over here.

:grin:

I actually Googled Chiclo'd and found out what it meant! Guess you're a ValiantFan too?

-Rob-

I was.

lol

Count me in.

Emo.

I got nothing else better to do. (shrug) Emo my . I'm not a MCR fan, I listen to metal! :headbang:

Sorry, I meant Emu.

I'll send you some Skindred, you can't wait for that, it's too good.

nobody nobody get out alive

saw them in philly back in 2006.

niiice

j

There's a guy I know, Chiclo, whose favorite trick is to ruin smarty pants jokes by pretending to take them seriously, and explaining them, like you did, thus "ruining" the smarty pants joke.

He's really good at it.

I actually Googled Chiclo'd and found out what it meant! Guess you're a ValiantFan too?

-Rob-

I was.

lol

Now that's just mean.

in a book?

thinking about putting together a little novella with real people deciding how they would want to die in a ficticious story.

just wondering

j

Being destroyed during time travel

He's really good at it.

-Rob-

I was.

lol

Now that's just mean.

Maybe, but it's sort of an inside joke and it's funny as hell. lol

in a book?

thinking about putting together a little novella with real people deciding how they would want to die in a ficticious story.

just wondering

j

WOW! I don't know about you, but you could get a TON of ideas on how to off someone just from watching [font:Comic Sans MS] 1'000 WAYS TO DIE! [/font] on spike t.v. :grin: (good stuff)

He's really good at it.

-Rob-

:applause:

-slym

I have had several really bad accidents and walked away. You just never know. two of them were head on hit and runs. One I wasn't hurt at all but my car totalled. The other I was walking but had bad injuries. I was in shock and didn't realize I was hurt at all. 24 staples and 30+ stitches to the scalp later I was feeling it!

That one a hit and run driver hit me head on and then spun my car into a tree. The car still ran so I drove home trying to do my normal stuff and not get into trouble with my parents..not realizing I looked like some horror film actress all covered in blood.

But recently I have had instances of finding out "it's not cancer"(which is wonderful because when you think it might be you brace for the worse) So I think it would be bad mojo to think about my luck in the future as far as health.

I still have dreams of the car spinning around and the head through the windsheild of the first accident though *shivers*

But I have had friends die in ways that could have easily been me in the same situation so you know you just don't know when it's going to happen. rather not think about it..

I would like to be dragged the wrong way across security parking spikes in a freak accident.

Like I get out of the car while it's running to make sure the trunk is closed after shopping somewhere and while I am in the trunk rearranging stuff my son, or daughter crawl into the front seat and just as I am closing the trunk my child throws it into gear. While I fight to get my jacket off and free myself from the car I fall and the jacket tears just enough to lower me to the ground as the kids are trying to hit the break but accidentally stomp on the gas. Seconds after I hear the tires blow I feel the spikes rip into my flash and pull my spine from my body.

Something nice like that would be cool.

Danny

^^

As for me - I'd love to get killed in a book, and I'm sure my students would love it too. I'm not too particular about how I go as long as it is not as a sleezeball dragging others down with him.

I guess a good way would be for me to talk a kid into reading some book about a killer trying to commit the perfect crime and then my student decides to try the same thing by taking me out in some way. Even better if the kid actually pulls it off. (My two favorite Alfred Hitchcock Presents involve the killer getting away with it - until Alfred gives some BS comment at the end so the censors don't shaft him for breaking the code.)