• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HIGH GRADE GGA COMICS ON PARADE

23 posts in this topic

I am going to be starting up what I had began last week later this afternoon. Will be listing up my high grade GGA collection for purchase. The initial books will include the front cover scans from my original thread, and then the new books will begin.

In order to avoid confusion, BIN's in this thread will trump PM's. If you see a book that you like, I will be happy to put a hold on the book for a defined period of time.

I am looking for a paypal payment, however money orders and checks will also be accepted.

Prices will include Priority shipping to the U.S.

Rulah #19 CGC 8.0 (D Copy): $725

rulah19_DCopy_lbl.jpg

The Saint #1 CGC 8.5: $1,000

saint_85_lbl.jpg

Zoot #10 CGC 8.5: $800

2nd Highest graded copy. A sole CGC 9.4 copy grades higher on the census, however, that 9.4 was pressed. This is the highest graded non-pressed copy :)

zoot10_lbl.jpg

Zoot #13 CGC 8.0: $500

3rd Highest graded copy on the census!

zoot13_lbl.jpg

I love this cover! :cloud9:

I'm partial to the stretchmarks in the fabric, myself.

:cloud9:

Thx guys. I love the cover too - just a wonderful depiction of GA fun. Kamen did a lot of great covers, but this definitely ranks up there when it comes to headlight covers.