• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strike 3 - Mmmarvel

128 posts in this topic

Ahhhhhh, the wonders of properly prescribed (and taken!) medication. thumbsup2.gif

Sorry crackhead, I don't do drugs. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Apparently you don't. I was obviously wrong.

I think we have just experienced a burp in the space-time continuum. thumbsup2.gif

vomit-smiley-024.gif

OH GOD!!! IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!!!! The world's gone all topsy-turvy! Down is up, left is right, Greggy is intelligent! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Ridiculous - looks like the thought police altered another thread. And this one was not even that bad.

It was a preemptive strike. I would say it was justified.

Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!!

Now THAT was funny!

Ridiculous - looks like the thought police altered another thread. And this one was not even that bad.

It was a preemptive strike. I would say it was justified.

Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!!

Now THAT was funny!

Would you prefer the word "warranted" over "justified"? ANSWER QUICKLY BEFORE WE EXPERIENCE ANOTHER BURP!

Ahhhhhh, the wonders of properly prescribed (and taken!) medication. thumbsup2.gif

I think we have just experienced a burp in the space-time continuum. thumbsup2.gif

vomit-smiley-024.gif

OH GOD!!! IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!!!! The world's gone all topsy-turvy! Down is up, left is right, Greggy is intelligent! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

MajorKhaos is now MinorKontinuity... 893whatthe.gif...it seems Crisis is upon us... crazy.gif

That'll teach me to reply to your posts. sorry.gif I finnaly take like 5 seconds to type a well thought out reply and they yank your post and all those responding to it. Ok, no more well thought out post from me.

vomit-smiley-024.gif

MajorKhaos is now MinorKontinuity... 893whatthe.gif...it seems Crisis is upon us... crazy.gif

Ye cats! You're right! I'm the keeper of all the message board's real history! Someone has to get back to Earth-K(haos) and warn the others!

Quickly, Joanna... construct a Cosmic Eliptical Machine and hyper-speed exercise your way over to Earth K and warn our counterparts!! And tell Bug, the Moderator of the message board on Earth K, hi for me! hi.gif

Definitely lost me on this one too many insider info - jokes - gossip.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Jokes??? Who's kidding??? This disappearance of postings surely indicates the beginning of the end of all that is! Aren't the skies red where you are, too?

Holy crepe! Greggy's short-shorts have been retconned out of existence!

It means I have the power to destroy this thread with a single word crazy.gif

You are the Ripinator! Hmmm... no, how about "Ripitor"? flamed.gif

Derogatory word user! Help! Help! Get a mod over hear NOW. large-smiley-041.gif