• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strike 3 - Mmmarvel

128 posts in this topic

He was banking on it based on his last posts. I suspect he already had another shill account created and ready as the writing was on the wall.....

It should be pretty obvious that MMMarvel was already a shill account.

Give us a clue. Something like "he currently has around X thousand posts to his name".

I'm pretty sure that one's been banned as well..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

Would anyone care to say the name here? At this point if I'm thinking who you all think he was was actually who you think he was, you were wrong. Damned wrong.

So surely you're thinking someone else? confused-smiley-013.gif

Good riddance. Half of his posts were sprinkled with anti-gay, homophobic name-calling, and he was working hard to make it all of his posts. That kind of hate-spewing is not appropriate in a place like this. Just imagine how our gay members felt, reading all that bigotry? Personally, I think he should have been booted a long time ago.

Would anyone care to say the name here? At this point if I'm thinking who you all think he was was actually who you think he was, you were wrong. Damned wrong.

So you definitely know who it was?

What I'm saying is that I know who it WASN'T... so who was it? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So you definitely know who it was?

What I'm saying is that I know who it WASN'T... so who was it? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hammer? Nah. Not verbose enough.