• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grail Sig?

137 posts in this topic

Roberto Gomez Bolaños signature..

Alias: Chespirito, Chavo del 8, Chapulin Colorado, Dr Chapatin, Chompiras..among the most famous...but heck, I would be forever happy and would not ever need to meet anyone ever..if I just shook his hand...

Tuska on a HG Hero for Hire #1. A yellow ink sig would be :cloud9:

AKASteveRogers has a gorgeous 9.4 HFH #1 ss'd by Tuska. I actually held off buying a copy for a year or so hoping that he would let it go. (Price went up a LOT in that time, too. :insane: ) It really is a spectacular book.

I probably would have said Led Zep.... but I'm gonna say a toss-up

between a Showcase 4 (I'm realistic, I'd be good with a reprint) signed by everyone. :o Or, Doctor Who book signed d by Dave Gibbons, Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Elizabeth Sladen, Louise Jameson, Lala Ward, Nicola Bryant, Sophie Aldred, and anyone else tied to Doctor Who I could get on it. :P

AKASteveRogers has a gorgeous 9.4 HFH #1 ss'd by Tuska. I actually held off buying a copy for a year or so hoping that he would let it go. (Price went up a LOT in that time, too. :insane: ) It really is a spectacular book.

Any pics or links? It probably looks awesome. I have a HFH #1 reader copy, but I'd love to upgrade to a HG SS someday.

Any pics or links? It probably looks awesome. I have a HFH #1 reader copy, but I'd love to upgrade to a HG SS someday.

I found the link to the thread where he posted it, but the photobucket image is down . . . :sorry:

I found the link to the thread where he posted it, but the photobucket image is down . . . :sorry:

:sorry:

I don't have any SS books but would love to have Paul Chadwick sign/remark a 9.8 Dark Horse Presents #2 (first Concrete cover) or Concrete #1 :cloud9:

-Bob

:cloud9:

dhp1.jpg

dhp1b.jpg

Fantastic! :cloud9:

I realize Chadwick signs at the occasional con - just need to find the time to scrounge up a high grade copy of one of the issues.

-Bob