• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grail set complete - Miracleman #1-24 in CGC 9.8!!!

48 posts in this topic

After about 3 years of scrounging, slabbing and cursing quite loudly on more than one occasion, it brings me great joy to announce that I've completed one of my two "grail" CGC sets (the other one is Neil Gaiman's Sandman):

Miracleman #1-24 + the 3-D issue all in CGC 9.8!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

miracleman-3d-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-1-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-2-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-3-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-4-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg

miracleman-5-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-6-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-7-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-8-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-9-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg

miracleman-10-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-11-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-12-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-13-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-14-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg

miracleman-15-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-16-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-17-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-18-cgc-9.8-ss-f-t.jpg miracleman-19-cgc-9.8-ss-f-t.jpg

miracleman-20-cgc-9.8-ss-f-t.jpg miracleman-21-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-22-cgc-9.8-ss-copya-f-t.jpg miracleman-23-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-24-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg

Incredible set!! Great group shot as well!! ^^

Gotta say that since I've joined these boards MM has been calling me. I am slowly putting together a reading run.

I always love when someone finishes something they set out to do.

Congrats!

:headbang:

Congratulations! :golfclap: Which issue was the toughest to get in 9.8 ?
I bet it was #23.

Definitely - the second-hardest was, oddly enough, the #8 ... it just never seems to show up in 9.8.

Did you buy them all slabbed? Or did you slab some yourself?

Looking at the shot of your raw books, they appear to be HG (although not a close enough pic to "grade" them).