• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Rut Roh, my roommate has swine flu

43 posts in this topic

And just in case, stop posting here. I have only heard of one case passed by PM but I am not taking any chances. :o

I would talk to your doctor about what to do. This strain has shown itself resistant to tamiflu so your local health care folks might give you the best guidance.

Personally I would get the fudge away from my roomate for a week, EVEN IF it's already too late.

C

Relenza is for wimps. I take Glenfiddich :cloud9:

(thumbs u

Or Jack Daniels.

I actually take a combination of Green Magma, Garlic pills and Cod Fish oil and I went my first winter without getting ill.

I know that you can't fight everything off but man, I've never felt so good or gone so long without a cold or flu symptom...even when those around me (co-workers, my children etc) have been sick.

I refuse to take a needle for an illness that can be fought off naturally.

R.

Or Jack Daniels.

I actually take a combination of Green Magma, Garlic pills and Cod Fish oil and I went my first winter without getting ill.

I know that you can't fight everything off but man, I've never felt so good or gone so long without a cold or flu symptom...even when those around me (co-workers, my children etc) have been sick.

R.

No wonder you didn't get sick. With that combo I bet no one got within 100 feet of you unless they were upwind. :sick:

:roflmao:

My wife manages a hospital lab. They are seeing more and more cases of it. Treat it as you would any seasonal flu unless you are really young (say under 10 which I doubt) or elderly. Suck it up and ride it out.