• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comicon FORUM DINNER-Friday Night

96 posts in this topic

Getting the Friday night list together. The other thread got a little crowded...

FRIDAY NIGHT DINNER

WHERE: Tir Na Nog restaurant

WHEN: Friday, Otcober 9th

TIME: still TBD

Yes:

* AGGIEZ and wife

* BaltimoreLauren and boyfriend

* zuckuss2003 and wife

* peasofcrap

* jeBailey

* ComicDiva89 and partner

* LBJARM

* campued1010 and wife

* JerseyComicBoy and wife

* GoldenGuardian

* Han

* Rich_Henn + 1

Maybe:

sniderwj

Boy

No:

joeypost

DrWatson

TupennyConan

Who else?

r1970d?

pitboss?

Junkenstein99?

maloney414?

jacks2start?

HeroDreamer?

Green?

Billy the Kidd?

capt_comics?

sniderwj?

FlyingDonut?

chrisco37?

Joel Elad?

HOTFLIPS?

lookwhoitis?

What about Han, hmmmmmmmmm? :P

I'm gonna bust in uninvited and all. xD We'll say yes for me, and "maybe" for Boy. Not sure if he'll be in Baltimore that night or Saturday morning but I can let you know as it gets closer.

So where do you guys want to eat. There are some good places that can accommodate large groups (obviously). I went to Tir Na Nog with Han and her big azz group of friends at a con last month and I think that worked out pretty well.

Who else?

DrWatson?

No

Tupenny?

Nope

Mostly likely...no. I would like to say hello to everyone. I will have my Captain Caveman T-shirt on Saturday. Please introduce yourself.

Guys, I'll manage the list of who's going in this thread. That's about all I can take on at this point given everything else going on in my life. I'll let someone else pick the place, determine the price, reservations, etc. Any other year and I'd be happy to coordinate but with a 10-week old at home and a crazy hectic work schedule for the next few months someone else is going to have to manage the dinner...

So, who's picking? Lauren has been on the Tir Na Nog bandwagon for a while now and everyone else seems to be open to that. Sounds like they have the room and everyone was well served last time they were there.

Tir Na Nog?

Who else?

DrWatson?

No

Tupenny?

Nope

Mostly likely...no. I would like to say hello to everyone. I will have my Captain Caveman T-shirt on Saturday. Please introduce yourself.

I will bring my BWS Conan shirt.

If I see Joe in a nerd shirt, then I will change out of my civies & sport the colors.

Then, when you see a traditional convention black T with a BWS Conan, please introduce yourself.

Mr Conan isn't necessary. Just call me Tupenny. :wishluck:

If everyone is ok with Tir Na Nog, I can arrange that. This is the website for those interested:

http://www.tirnanogbaltimore.com/homepage.php

This is the only place I will eat in the Inner Harbor, and with good reason. The food is always good, the staff there is very accommodating and nice, and did I say the food is always good?

If anyone else has a suggestion, by all means put it out there! I feel kind of like a jerk with my constant praise of this place!

Mmmm. So I'm heading out to Baltimore with some friends from home. While Boyfriend is a maybe for the dinner, I wanted to throw out to y'all that I wanted to bring along the friends I'm going with as well.

At the moment I'm not exactly sure who all/how many will be goin, but I wanted to throw it out to y'all. Would any of you have an issue if I brought my friends along? They're all pretty cool people, otherwise I wouldn't agree to a weekend with 'em xD :heart:

I'm a maybe............

:gossip: I would not go if Watson,Tupenny, and Joeypost were, I hate those guys :kidaround:

So, now we are being Ponseti-ed? (shrug)

You will never be...........

But, let's not go there :whistle:

Frikn' trouble maker! :slapfight: PADDLE FASTER!