• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comicon FORUM DINNER-Friday Night

96 posts in this topic

I guess I need to give them a call and see how well they can Vegitise their food. I tried sending them an e-mail but no response. Once I can find out how good they are at that I'll know if the wife and I are coming. If we are I'll shotgun some money your way.

That's cool. But just so everyone knows, I need the money by this Friday since I'll be going downtown to put in the deposit that day. Obviously if you pay Friday it won't transfer into my bank account that day, but I'd still have it.

:popcorn:

I'm only teasing.

TD Bank just switched all their bank things. I know I should have money coming out of my account but I do not know how much, and I don't want to send money without knowing that. >__<

Eric will send you his on the 1st. P:

Hello dolls. I'll be going to Tir Na Nog tonight after work to hand them the $200. Woo! Still haven't seen payment from some people**, but I'm not worried about it. I'll make you pay some other way.

**Not anyone here, but they will still pay.