• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Negs/Neutrals Web Page Is Back!

13 posts in this topic

Yeah, it's not finding the negs and neutrals I've left for people... but the most recent of those is probably a year old at this point...

Question: is the example of Buster44 there for a reason? Did he create this site/software? He's a major poster to the eBay comic message boards, and very good guy and the author of the article on Pops Hollinger that appeared in the OS Guide many years ago...

Yeah, it's not finding the negs and neutrals I've left for people... but the most recent of those is probably a year old at this point...

Question: is the example of Buster44 there for a reason? Did he create this site/software? He's a major poster to the eBay comic message boards, and very good guy and the author of the article on Pops Hollinger that appeared in the OS Guide many years ago...

most recent of mine I left was a 7 weeks ago

Ares, Garth; it was working fine as of 3:15 when I looked up some of my faves (not!!)

and my feedback left and received was completely accurate. (and those are 18 months old). it took a few secs to kick in, but otherwise a-ok........

I dont think its workign right

I checked my Ebay handle and it wont find negative feed back I know I left

Ares, have you tried again? If not, what's your Ebay ID? I think the Neg Finder was having some problems with asteriks or something, but I thought Win fixed it. Maybe there's something weird about your Ebay ID that needs to be addressed by the Neg Finder guru?

If you're still having a problem, or don't want to reveal your Ebay ID, you can always email Win. There's a link to his email addy right below the input box on the Neg Finder page, or use it here: whb@haus.org

Here's the answer, Garth: The reason is, Buster was/is the Big-FB person on the Comics Board, "and that's where the page developer spends too much time," so he was the obvious choice for a test case. Buster did not develop the software.

And these guys don't want to hear about Pop Hollinger - he rebuilt and put tape on those previously NM Gold/Silver Age books! grin.gif893whatthe.gif

I dont think its workign right

I checked my Ebay handle and it wont find negative feed back I know I left

Ares, have you tried again? If not, what's your Ebay ID? I think the Neg Finder was having some problems with asteriks or something, but I thought Win fixed it. Maybe there's something weird about your Ebay ID that needs to be addressed by the Neg Finder guru?

If you're still having a problem, or don't want to reveal your Ebay ID, you can always email Win. There's a link to his email addy right below the input box on the Neg Finder page, or use it here: whb@haus.org

my ebay Id is codeares and it still no work