• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Was this is a good buy?

30 posts in this topic

By the way, this was sold a few weeks earlier by the same seller to another ebay member.......and if you think what i paid was bad.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2210829123&category=17082 foreheadslap.gif

You need any MORE CGCed books? Any books at all? Any swampland in Florida? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I saw one go about a month ago for about 80. Like to pick that up myself, despite me getting ripped about spending this much on this one here..... thumbsup2.gif

I would suggest that you not spend more than $10.00 on a comic book. Until you have spent some serious time grunting through the grading process mentality, and then after your apprenticeship experience, you will be better for it. Understanding the power of a high grade book will not be available to you until then, so relax and read some comics. Perhaps invest in a CGC grading set (in which you have received books one in every grade from .5 to 10.0 ) and call for the notes on your books graded below 9.2 to sharpen your grading senses. It is not only industry standard, but good business sense as well.

Feel free to ask any questions about comics, I'd be happy to help. smile.gif

PS your Marvel Collectible Classics was not an example of a good buy. A good SALE maybe, but not a good buy, at any stretch of the imagination.