• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Batman #18 Euro Blank Megathread! Well...at most 555

734 posts in this topic

9.8!!! was that the blank Chespirito was selling awhile back?

No sir I have had this one a while and I just picked up another blank last week. Now to find someone to do HarleyQuinn on it. hm

You got the white glove treatment. (thumbs u

White-20Parade-20Gloves.jpg

Although I keep telling Rey it would look lovely in my collection, we couldn't come to an agreement :(

So, I hope whoever it ends up with, keeps me in mind when the time comes to let it go lol

I can just picture that PM......Billy gets very determined when he sees a sketch cover that he wants (tsk)

Although I keep telling Rey it would look lovely in my collection, we couldn't come to an agreement :(

So, I hope whoever it ends up with, keeps me in mind when the time comes to let it go lol

I can just picture that PM......Billy gets very determined when he sees a sketch cover that he wants (tsk)

You're not kidding. lol

Nooooo waaaat, really? :P

J. Scott Campbell: Cat Woman

Batman18.jpg

I am happy to say, this book has a new home. I will let the buyer identify themselves if they want to. Thank you everyone for your offers. (thumbs u