• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Batman #18 Euro Blank Megathread! Well...at most 555

734 posts in this topic

Anthony keep mind that the covers are pretty slick on the Batman blanks and they are pretty hard to come by. They we not offered in the states, and few collectors here on the boards were able to get a couple from German sellers off eBay.

Ok, they are sought after but...has it really come down to paying 100 bucks for these... ???

http://cgi.ebay.com/DC-BATMAN-EURO-VARIANT-WHITE-SKETCH-RRP-LIM-555-N_W0QQitemZ390161554962QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5ad770de12

Look at his other stuff. He has the Catwoman DC Heroes figurine up for $44. It's a $9 figurine.

368273487_o.jpg

This is a slightly bigger scan. Note this was not part of the sketch opportunity. This was setup before the sketch op.

Hector, I know you had a bit of a wait!!!!!! I am glad you like it ;)

P.S.- This gets my vote as one of the coolest blank cover sketches ever done........

I am sadly mailing this off to you this week :)

Glad to see you still work hard at building the collection while overseas bro! Takes dedication to be a sketch cover addict.

368273487_o.jpg

This is a slightly bigger scan. Note this was not part of the sketch opportunity. This was setup before the sketch op.

Hector, I know you had a bit of a wait!!!!!! I am glad you like it ;)

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

Great sketch Hector! Lilly is the #1 published sketch cover artist IMO :headbang: