• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Batman #18 Euro Blank Megathread! Well...at most 555

734 posts in this topic

So, I finally had a reason to use my Batman #18 Sketch book. This was the only reason why I went to Rockin Comic Con. One of the hardest book to get, to go with one of the hottest artist to do a sketch by.

J. Scott Campbell

BMA.jpg

Love the pose. Great sketch :golfclap:

Huge thanks to comix4fun and of course Brian Bolland for making this possible.

I am one lucky sob for getting some super sketches done this last weekend.

:whee:

bollandjoker.jpg

That is some seriously insanely cool art...you used the perfect canvas for a great artist...this is neat and well drawn, I really like it....you made out like a bandit

Your cool sketch quota for the weekend has officially been reached, Keith. If you show off one more cool sketch from Heroes, I'm keeping one of your Black Cats. :sumo:

:jokealert:

Great stuff. It's my understanding that not many new sketches happened this weekend (although Mr. Bolland did bring a few pre-drawn sketches to the show).

Your cool sketch quota for the weekend has officially been reached, Keith. If you show off one more cool sketch from Heroes, I'm keeping one of your Black Cats. :sumo:

Great stuff. It's my understanding that not many new sketches happened this weekend (although Mr. Bolland did bring a few pre-drawn sketches to the show).

I would love to show my Bill Sienkiewicz and Dean Yeagle from Pasadena but I have to wait for them to come back from CGC. :) I am lucky to have some fantastic facilitaters.

He got through only 3 on Friday....then got pulled to a panel.

He got through 4 on Saturday then had to get a piece done for the auction.

He got through 5 on Sunday before time ran out. So not too many got done compared to Toronto in 2008 or NYC in 2009.

The pieces he brought with him in the portfolio were his preliminary drawings from Invisibles, Animal Man, Judge Dredd, Green Lantern (one going back to 1979), 2000 AD, and some various pieces of specialty art. None of them were done specifically for Heroes and almost all of them date back from the 70's to the 90's. He's been exclusively digital in creating his published artwork since 1998.