• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maybe I'm Amazed at this Helter Skelter selection of books from Yesterday

282 posts in this topic

Hulk 138 8.0 7.00

Great cover! Love it. Sweet book.

:takeit:

A no-brainer..Thanks!

4 more books left, 2 cheap mid-grade Adams covers.

But I need a smoke,.

And some alcohol.......Won't be long.

If it gets me any credit back I did propose with a musician playing a Beetles medly...Hey Jude, Blackbird, and Across the Universe (shrug)

Man, that "Blackbird" tune will stop you in your tracks. Great, simple, profound song.

Hey, I read a 1200 page Beatles biography last summer so I'm forgiven for not knowing there was a song called Spies Like Us...
No you are not.

In that case, I prefer Motley Crue's version of Helter Skelter. They sound more authentic.

You are dead to me.

Unless you want to buy something.

Then I'm sure we can work it out as long as you promise to sing Ob-La-Di-Ob-La-Da naked in the rain in Portland, Maine where I will be next week.

I promise not to film it.

If it gets me any credit back I did propose with a musician playing a Beetles medly...Hey Jude, Blackbird, and Across the Universe (shrug)
Beetles????? Reallly?????????????

Sigh.

I am way too old.

Sigh.

I am way too old.

He was a DD villain - surely you remember him? :shrug:

Please tell me you are not following Paul to Maine!

Please tell me its part of your pilgrimage to the original Ben and Jerry's homemade ice cream parlor.

:gossip: Consulting contract, I am not a groupie.

Man, that "Blackbird" tune will stop you in your tracks. Great, simple, profound song.

You know it...she was still in shock when he was playing Hey Jude and I had the ring out...when he started Blackbird the tears started flowing and I thought she was going to lose it...wonderful memory...got goosebumps just reminiscing :luhv:

Sigh.

I am way too old.

:think: Also in ASM #21?

Sigh.

I am way too old.

:think: Also in ASM #21?

:roflmao:

Hey, I read a 1200 page Beatles biography last summer so I'm forgiven for not knowing there was a song called Spies Like Us...
No you are not.

Might greggy forgive though? :shrug:

Greggy's forgiveness is akin to 5 years in hell with the most pizzed off demon Satan can spawn.

When Greggy says he will forgive you........release the hounds and say goodbye to all that you love. And embrace the darkness.

I forgive you

The Beatles are so over rated. rantrant

Now the Monkees were musical gods. (worship)

I won't forgive you

Last Train to Clarksville - classic :sumo:

I love you guys.

Superman 236 6.0 3.00 :news:SOLD

Adams cover, Hard core foxing bc. Is that a problem?

scan0118.jpg