• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maybe I'm Amazed at this Helter Skelter selection of books from Yesterday

282 posts in this topic

Captain Marvel 25 8.0 16.00

First Starlin on title......Followed by an explosion of greatness rivalled by few in the bronze age. .

scan0100.jpg

When you were young

And your heart was an open book

You used to say live and let live

But in this ever-changing world in which we live in

Makes you give it a try.....

Say live and let die!

Think about that line.....

"When you were young and your heart was an open book"....

I feel that.

Short story about that song.....Paul wrote it for the movie and gave it to the producers. They were like 'Great, thanks, we'll find someone to sing it" like all the other Bond movies. McCartney said..."Uh, no, if you want the song, then me and the band Wings will do it"

They relented. Smart move.

Detective 440 8.0 8.00 :news: SOLD

scan0101.jpg.

Anyone out there.....Giimme something.....your books suck, your grading sucks, McCartney sucks. I only buy books under 4 dollars.....something.....

Looks like your cheapazz buyer's limit is less than $10 per book.
:cry: Wait....erich paid 15.00 for a book.

I rule.

Avengers 105 6.0 2.00 :news: SOLD

There's only one artist who can fit that many people on a cover and make it look cool. Paging George Perez!!!

scan0107.jpg

Avengers 105 6.0 2.00

There's only one artist who can fit that many people on a cover and make it look cool. Paging George Perez!!!

:takeit:

Word.

ASM 162 8.5 10.00 :news: SOLD

Part 2 of a great 2-part Spidey story. I've always found this book hard to find in anything but mid-grade. It's a great read.....particularly if you've read part 1...... :whistle: Which may be on sale any moment. Or not.

scan0108.jpg