• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Got my Grail today FF#4 What you guys think?...Grade revealed

41 posts in this topic

The top edge is not chipped. They are little dents that have folded over a bit. Lightly blunted on 3 corners.

Biggest problem is on the back cover. It looks like the back cover got folded at one time and when it was put back the way it should be, because that area was now a little higher, got a little dirty. Dont know if it will show up in the scan.

grading.jpg

image32a.jpg

You like challenging us,testing us with slabs that are already graded.I like the way you think,and am up to the challenge.

6.5 (thumbs u

I appreciate the input. I will give the actual grade when I have about 5 or 6 opinions.

Certainly has the overall presentation of a 7.0...perhaps 7.5 book...but I think the BC crease relegates the book to 6.0 on the technical grade...as namisgr states...who cares, it's a beautiful book and now in your collection! ^^:headbang:

Thanks for the input. Heres the full pic. I was already thinking of resubing it. You guys all solidified it. I put it in the 6's. MAYBE a 7.0 if CGC is feeling generous. That back cover fold is a tuffy for me. Cause the rest of the book is 8.0 quality....Thanks people

image32.jpg