• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Silver surfer #4

13 posts in this topic

I have no experience on how CGC grades these type of books with square spines. Extremely nice copy. Any defect with the lower spine? Also seems to have some writing indentations on the FC.

I might say 8.5/9.0. I'm curious what others think.

lower spine alittle nicer then the top, im looking at the book now and not seeing any writing indentations but i do see a few lines which i think is whats showing up on the pic.. =) thanks for your input

It's a nice looking copy. It does appear that the book has some indentations and/or gloss loss on the front cover. Is this the book that you mentioned had writing on the inside?

Just grading what I can see I would go with 8.5 perhaps 9.0. It is one of the classic Marvel covers of all time. Congrats.

yup this is the same book, i just wanted some advice from you guys before i put it in the next group of books to get sent to CGC

and agree one of the best covers hands down... and thanks for the congrats