• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So what were your ten favorite forum threads of all time?

106 posts in this topic

Of course, Crisis rules, the Roasts were tons o' fun, and 'House... your travelogues bring me closer to God. angel.gif

Funny, I always found Lighthouse's travelogues brought me closer to the Asian Massage Parlors. devil.gif

Fathers Vintage Collection! Give Me a Break!!!! Ebay Item # 2205188514

Yep, that daddyslittlegirl scam was the best. It also seems that after selling some of his books off for a few bucks here and there, Master Investor eventinek has dropped off the face of the selling map. 27_laughing.gif

Probably getting an enema after the pounding he took. makepoint.gif

I just checked on the bid history for eventinek and he's still buying like a crazy person! Over $20,000 spent in the past month.

Of course, Crisis rules, the Roasts were tons o' fun, and 'House... your travelogues bring me closer to God. angel.gif

Funny, I always found Lighthouse's travelogues brought me closer to the Asian Massage Parlors. devil.gif

LMAO!!!!!!!! sign-funnypost.gif

Come on! The Great Water Cooler Flame War?!?!? Coinees Vs. Commies (?) TO THE DEATH?!?!? Does no one remember that our liberties here have been built on the bodies of the shills that gave their lives that day???

Helga led a noble charge deep into the heart of the coin forum and her party was never heard from again! The latest intel indicates that they are still alive and discussing sample slabs and steel dimes as we speak!

A moment of silence for our fallen comrades.

Helga cannot go anywhere but the WC. An existence like that -- so full of whining and low IQs -- would kill her. KILL HER, I say! Therefore, she has retired forever, her email account expired, her password forgotten.

Personally, I liked the thread that led up to the Easter Battle. Can't remember the name of it, but there was some serious bagging going on, with Helga taking point. I believe it was also the first instance of someone on the board begging for everyone to rate her 1 star (armour against the coinee tactic of star-stealing. THEY WERE POWERLESS!!! BWA HA HA HA HA!)

I do, of course, disavow any knowledge of Helga.

-- Joanna

I organized the damn thing and went in WITHOUT a shill, administered a beating on those coinees, and what did I get for it? Araich attacked ME!!! I've forgiven, but not forgotten.

It was friendly fire I tell ya....I was surrounded on all sides by coinee fodder and a panic was upon me... 893frustrated.gif

Sadly...you were a casualty in the midst of a noble cause... sorry.gif

I have since changed my forum name in disgrace... crazy.gif

I organized the damn thing and went in WITHOUT a shill, administered a beating on those coinees, and what did I get for it? Araich attacked ME!!! I've forgiven, but not forgotten.

It was friendly fire I tell ya....I was surrounded on all sides by coinee fodder and a panic was upon me... 893frustrated.gif

Sadly...you were a casualty in the midst of a noble cause... sorry.gif

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH ARARRAIAAIAIIACH??!?!?!?!?!

Personally, I liked the thread that led up to the Easter Battle. Can't remember the name of it, but there was some serious bagging going on, with Helga taking point. I believe it was also the first instance of someone on the board begging for everyone to rate her 1 star (armour against the coinee tactic of star-stealing. THEY WERE POWERLESS!!! BWA HA HA HA HA!)

-- Joanna

Helga Who?

I've been demoted... boo.gif

Mm. I was once demoted. I was once Commander-In-Chief Khaos... sorry.gif

You also went through that brief identity change to MinorKontinuity in yesterdays quantum/warp incongruous "Queer Eye" thread... 893whatthe.gif

I've been demoted... boo.gif

Mm. I was once demoted. I was once Commander-In-Chief Khaos... sorry.gif

You also went through that brief identity change to MinorKontinuity in yesterdays quantum/warp incongruous "Queer Eye" thread... 893whatthe.gif

I... I... I don't remember that? Are you sure you weren't thinking of Ultimate Khaos? MajorKhaos of the Malibu Universe?

-- Joanna

Helga Who?

Back to your thread of ill repute, knave!

This Helga (in response to a post from hammer):

"Listen here, you pea-brained exile from a toolbox, I will NOT be marginalized into the prattling stereotype that inhabits your faulty synapses! Helga the Valkyrie will be on the front lines! I am a warrior, and will perform as a warrior, you soup-slurping, beetle-legged, turnip-breathed, son of a socket wrench!

There is obviously only one man here with true rank in the military and that is MAJOR khaos (if we had a higher ranking officer, I would follow him, but a major will do). So slink back to the peg on the basement wall you sleep on, Ball-peen, and let the REAL warriors go out and fight!"

This Helga (in response to a post from hammer):

"Listen here, you pea-brained exile from a toolbox, I will NOT be marginalized into the prattling stereotype that inhabits your faulty synapses! Helga the Valkyrie will be on the front lines! I am a warrior, and will perform as a warrior, you soup-slurping, beetle-legged, turnip-breathed, son of a socket wrench!

There is obviously only one man here with true rank in the military and that is MAJOR khaos (if we had a higher ranking officer, I would follow him, but a major will do). So slink back to the peg on the basement wall you sleep on, Ball-peen, and let the REAL warriors go out and fight!"

That Helga, she sure was a tree-trunk ankled dreamboat! cloud9.gif

Favorite Thread:

Any thread with SHuley threatening to spill gman's blood all over his hard wood floor then bragging about his slew of SA 9.4s and 9.6s

Honorable Mention:

$50K bag of money I learned a whole bunch of new racial slurs that evening

Honorable Mention Part 2:

Lighthouse's "Who would you like to kill most from Paypal" thread where he posted that goofy paypal Season's greetings office photo

Least Favorite Threads:

Market Crash Thread

Emoticon Wars

Anything with Procrustean