• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whiplash Sale...sigh JJ needs a new ride...

43 posts in this topic

So anyways...

Some of you know I got in a car accident yesterday, now have whiplash (not the iron man villian) and thought whiplash was a joke until it happended to me lol

Anywho, the Ol' 1998 Cavalier is now going to be totaled...she was a good car :preach:

So from this eve until the end of the weekend just going to post books to set some extra coin aside for the new purchase. Do not buy for any other reason than you want it please!

My son was in the car and seems to be 100% with no problems, bottom line, as long as he is okay, everything is SPLENDID!!!!

Thanks for all of those that PMd me and called to wish me well, really meant a lot...

(even Pirate called and was nice!)

lol

Paypal/MOs accepted, Shipping is additional :takeit: rules

I am going to try and list some items this eve and more tomorrow through the weekend...

what if I buy it and make you keep it?

Think about that one!!!

Like googling the word Google on Google...what would happen????

In all seriousness, thank you for the kind offer shortstack, always good to me...thank you brother! (worship)But no more books in this thread for sale from anyone but me! :sumo:

I have plenty more stuff to list, just a little fatigued right now, so more later tonight or tomorrow...

So anyways...

Some of you know I got in a car accident yesterday, now have whiplash (not the iron man villian) and thought whiplash was a joke until it happended to me lol

Anywho, the Ol' 1998 Cavalier is now going to be totaled...she was a good car :preach:

JJ, I am so sorry to hear this. That is horrible.

My son was in the car and seems to be 100% with no problems, bottom line, as long as he is okay, everything is SPLENDID!!!!

No kidding. If my kids were hurt from the car getting hit, it would make it even worse. This was the best thing in a tough situation.

Get well soon! :foryou:

WTF....dude I am sorry to hear that man......I hope your feeling better. Too bad the cash for clunkers is done :(

Just because a car is old, doesn't mean it qualified for cash for clunkers. My 1994 and 1999 didn't qualify but my 2005 did. Go Figure.

WTF....dude I am sorry to hear that man......I hope your feeling better. Too bad the cash for clunkers is done :(

Just because a car is old, doesn't mean it qualified for cash for clunkers. My 1994 and 1999 didn't qualify but my 2005 did. Go Figure.

Pirate and his fleet of cars meh