• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Friday folks....so how about...

Should this thread stay in the Comic Forum?  

297 members have voted

1. 1. Should this thread stay in the Comic Forum?

1,140 posts in this topic

This reminds me of when my daughter got her molars sealed - like painting a little junk on them. It was a legendary scream fest that my dentist still remembers......, :eek:

That chick is annoying!!
I am reminded that different folks have different pain thresholds. You should hang out with wrestlers if you want to see some extremely high pain thresholds.

However, I do think this lady is a little blasted, and anticipating the pain a little too much. meh

I got my first tat in that exact spot Not so bad.
Yeah....., so you might be a tough guy...., but chicks are built different - try an aerobics class sometime and see if you can bend the same way. And like I said, different pain thresholds.

Man, whatever happened to this thread?

Well, I'm here to proclaim (and gloat a little) about today, which is my last working day of 2010. I've taken three days of vacation next week, and combined with the holiday, won't be back at work until Monday, January 3rd. 16 glorious days off in a row....man, I've been looking forward to today for a LONG time. :luhv:

Isn't being a government employee grand? :cloud9: