• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ninja Turtles TMNT #1 CGC 8.5 White Pages First Print and sig free!

13 posts in this topic

Like the subject says: TMNT #1 CGC 8.5 White Pages First Print and sig free!

Asking $1700 or PM me an offer. Time payments available. :takeit: rules.

285341312_o.jpg

I acquired this not too long ago, but have been offered a chance to obtain a copy in 9.0 and decided I would like to upgrade, despite the stupid cost. So, its someone's lucky chance to buy this jewel.

The 8.0 and 8.5 books do not go up for sale very often as they are a really nice price point. Get to avoid the super high costs of 9.0 and up, but get a nicer looking book than the 6.5/7.0/7.5 copies that are usually for sale. This is the chance to get a high grade copy of the book that started all the madness. Truly a grail for several generations of readers and the most important book of our time!

One of the great books to own. Besides being so important it has a ridiculously low print run and is insanely hard to find in nice shape due to poor print quality and an over sized black cover. Just a perfect combination for an investment!

Like the subject says: TMNT #1 CGC 8.5 White Pages First Print and sig free!

Asking $1700 or PM me an offer. Time payments available. :takeit: rules.

285341312_o.jpg

One of the great books to own. Besides being so important it has a ridiculously low print run and is insanely hard to find in nice shape due to poor print quality and an over sized black cover. Just a perfect combination for an investment!

Can you please show the CGC grade label? You know, for us buyers. hm