• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slow is smooth and smooth is fast

161 posts in this topic

• Administrator

The rabid attack-mode people are getting into is not ok. There is no reason to fill the boards with diatribes between members. If there's a problem with someone, address it in a mature way, make your point, move on. If there's a probation list issue with someone continuing to participate in the marketplace, feel free to note in their marketplace threads (where it's relevant) that they're on the probation list.

This roaming around re-raising the topic in multiple threads all over the board is not helping. It's not worth taking up this amount of community space. Make your point, re-raise the history if/when appropriate, but let's not make these things an obsession.

Remember this community was formed and is bound together from the positive interactions. Handle the negative aspects in a more controlled manner, please. The over-zealousness isn't helping anyone.

It's better to be a community of collectors than a lynch mob. I'd prefer not to have to hand out some vacations to get back to a more relaxed pace.

Thanks,

Arch

REPEAT AFTER ME: I will faithfully uphold and conform to the rules and policies that govern these boards :preach:

The rabid attack-mode people are getting into is not ok. There is no reason to fill the boards with diatribes between members. If there's a problem with someone, address it in a mature way, make your point, move on. If there's a probation list issue with someone continuing to participate in the marketplace, feel free to note in their marketplace threads (where it's relevant) that they're on the probation list.

This roaming around re-raising the topic in multiple threads all over the board is not helping. It's not worth taking up this amount of community space. Make your point, re-raise the history if/when appropriate, but let's not make these things an obsession.

Remember this community was formed and is bound together from the positive interactions. Handle the negative aspects in a more controlled manner, please. The over-zealousness isn't helping anyone.

It's better to be a community of collectors than a lynch mob. I'd prefer not to have to hand out some vacations to get back to a more relaxed pace.

Thanks,

Arch

If I attack on my own is that ok? I think you have to have more than one attacker to be considered a lynch mob.

Thanks,

Arch

If I attack on my own is that ok? I think you have to have more than one attacker to be considered a lynch mob.

Your the biggest Diatriber....er, Troop!!

REPEAT AFTER ME: I will faithful uphold and conform to the rules and policies that govern these boards :preach:

And I will use correct Grammar when doing so!

It was fixed :gossip:

Is this OT enough to be moved to the WC? hm

I thought this was the Water cooler... ???

IDK. I'm getting old and find myself standing in a room naked and confused sometimes. :shy: