• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slow is smooth and smooth is fast

161 posts in this topic

I just pooped my pants. :blush:

I just pooped your pants, too.

But was it smooth?
Creamy..

And the lynching is annoying. The members who are just shady characters are annoying. And the members who are always nasty and sarcastic are also annoying.

I wish for a happier time. And that someone would post some affordable Tec slabs I dont have in the marketplace.

If they did away with all those people there would be nobody left posting.

Well, that's not really true but I'm betting most people would have a pretty good idea of who would and who wouldn't be left around there.

hm

Sorry Roy. I hadnt actually been thinking of you when I said this.. :jokealert:

I'm gonna enter into a transaction with myself.

Screw myself out of the deal.

Nominate myself for the probation list.

Get all indignant with myself because I'm on on probation list

Refuse to make good with myself

And finally get myself put on the Hall of Shame list.

And then give the finger to the entire board by ignoring the problem and proceeding like nothing has happened while trying to sell to myself again.

Lynch mobs, get your pitchfolks and torches ready.

Too late, somebody beat you to it.

And then give the finger to the entire board by ignoring the problem and proceeding like nothing has happened while trying to sell to myself again.

And poor Trey got a second strike for it.

What's Trey done now?

What's Trey done now?

Caused a Headache, 2 weeks

What's Trey done now?

Caused a Headache, 2 weeks

He must have eloped with Gav!

spanking.jpg

Arch, I understand your position and generally agree with the sentiments.

However, rather like the issues with CapFreak, there is one boarder here who is a magnet for trouble and some of us are being drawn inexorably towards him. His brazen use of these forums to further a business that has caused nothing but grief for many is quiet sickening. I would suggest that, rather than warn the few dozen of us who are perpetually on his case...for all the right reasons, I might add...you withdraw his membership.

After all, I don't think this community was founded on the principles of ripping people off and then being allowed to come back and try it all again.

Just my 2c

However, rather like the issues with CapFreak, there is one boarder here who is a magnet for trouble and some of us are being drawn inexorably towards him. His brazen use of these forums to further a business that has caused nothing but grief for many is quiet sickening. I would suggest that, rather than warn the few dozen of us who are perpetually on his case...for all the right reasons, I might add...you withdraw his membership.

After all, I don't think this community was founded on the principles of ripping people off and then being allowed to come back and try it all again.

Just my 2c

+1.

Besides the fact that he's stiffed people, the majority of his posts contain obnoxious, rude insults to other forumites. He does nothing here but stir dissension, but he seems to get a free pass. I don't understand why strikes and bannings are handed out to other folks for causing trouble when he is just as, if not even more deserving.

Just my 2c

+1.

Besides the fact that he's stiffed people, the majority of his posts contain obnoxious, rude insults to other forumites. He does nothing here but stir dissension, but he seems to get a free pass. I don't understand why strikes and bannings are handed out to other folks for causing trouble when he is just as, if not even more deserving.

+2

He serves no purpose here other than disruption.

• Administrator

Know your Diatribes. (thumbs u

Diatribe is the self-titled full length released by Diatribe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatribe_(album)

Diatribe was an Industrial rock group from San Jose, California which was active in the 1990's. They had a sound similar to 16 Volt and Chemlab ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatribe_(band)

:headbang: They rocked and the album was/is awesome! (saw them in Newark at the Pipeline) :cloud9:

:makepoint: Now...listen to Arch and play nice! ;)

300Webcam.gif

lol

Know your Diatribes. (thumbs u

Diatribe is the self-titled full length released by Diatribe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatribe_(album)

Diatribe was an Industrial rock group from San Jose, California which was active in the 1990's. They had a sound similar to 16 Volt and Chemlab ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatribe_(band)

:headbang: They rocked and the album was/is awesome! (saw them in Newark at the Pipeline) :cloud9:

:makepoint: Now...listen to Arch and play nice! ;)

Wow. You really just brought up the Pipeline.. You and I will have a more interesting conversation at the next convention.