• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Threats from E-bay buyers!!!

130 posts in this topic

Would it have killed you to put up the Disney pic instead?????

Chris

Sorry no can do....The Disney pic being posted falls under the same rule as the Magneto Helmet pic being posted...

a) Only once a month (X)

b) Neither me (poster) nor ridiculed-subject( you) can choose to post it

But if anyone else should ask.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ah the wonderful world of Disney devil.gif

You actually keep those numbers you get in darkrooms ??

Did you see "Memento"? I tattoo them on body parts so I never forget.

That's an old pic. Before I got into self-mutilation.

Chris

But if anyone else should ask....

Consider yourself asked... devil.gif

okeydokey Pig in a Pokey....

chriscodisney.jpg

Boy!!,..if you want to see what your girlfriends minnie's are going to look like in 25 years all you got to do is look at her mother.... tongue.gif

Hello ROCKETEER

I am sorry to see you go through this as a Seller. This has all the makings of a negative feedback headed your way with no way out of it. If I were you, refund that Buyer the money, and re-list. You don't have to do business with anyone like that. The nayayers are going to take excerpts from the eBay User Agreement but that also allplies to the Buyers to act in good faith. eBay won't get too involved, so just do what I did and be prepared to fire back a negative. Wish you luck as a Seller. A no-win situation here and I hope you don't get flamed too badly. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif