• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BABY DUE SALE!!!

15 posts in this topic

Hey..new to the Boards ..but I have a small FIRE SALE TO PIMP.. Sorry I don't wanna take up the space to put the pics on this thread but go look cuz there are some quality pieces.

Kelley Jones/Jim Lee/David Finch/David Michael Beck/John Byrne/Tim Sale are among the items great stuff priced to move.

BABY (Ethan) is Due Sep 18th so this sale will not last long

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAKE AN OFFER!!! NO REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE TURNED DOWN!! ....I HAVE A BABY ON THE WAY AND BILLS TO PAY... NOT TO MENTION I HAVE TO BUY A NEW CAR THAT HOLDS MY FAMILY OF SEVEN !!! THANKS...

PAYMENT INFO: Check or money order...Paypal is ok if you add the 4%. Time payments on the items above 1000.00 (as long as it is completed in Months ..not years :))

Shipping: Expect the norm to be USPS Reg Rtn Receipt approx $15.00 if shipped in the U.S.

EARL HAMILTON CAF For Sale Link:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=80539

saint.of.kollectors@gmail.com

Love the Robin II cover as well! That series was a really good one with Chuck Dixon and Tom Lyle working on it. Definitely a keeper piece to find a KJ Batman cover--I was just thrilled to find the two comic backboard sketches that I did!

Thanks guys for some of the great friends I have met and the Art I have sold.

Sold: Kelley Jones/Jae lee/Byrne

Still have: Neal Adams (Batman)

Jim Lee (Published Batman (Gotham Nights)Splash)

David Finch (X-men Cover (Wolverine))

David Michael Beck (Jonah Hex Cover)

John Byrne (Spiderman/Iron Fist/Legends of Batman)

Daerick Gross Sr (Vampire Lestat)

Giordano (Batman Panel Page)

Mike Ploog (WWBN Sketch)

Daerick Robertson (The Boys Cover Prelim)

among the items great stuff priced to move

Thanks to all who helped with my Baby FIRE SALE!! I have put the stuff back and in folders if you are still interested in an Item I had for sale..P.M. me or email and I will see what we can work out. You guys are the best. Thanks.

BTW

My SON!!

Ethan Dale Hamilton

Born 9/21/09 at 1209 a.m.

8 lbs 11 oz

21 Inches