• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Your Favorite Banned Forumite

377 posts in this topic

Redhook. He is very passionate about the hobby, and I still dont really understand why he was banned.

Are you saying you just don't remember or that you never saw what got him banned, or that you disagreed with it? I don't know specifically what got him banned--I'm guessing three strikes--but he earned a few of the strikes I saw. He'd get into heated debates, take things personally, completely fly off the handle for a brief period of time, and start flinging some rather venomous personal attacks. I always hated seeing him do that, as his presence was really valuable around here. :sorry:

Redhook. (thumbs u

I wonder if he is still holding property that doesn't belong to him hostage?

I hadn't heard about that as I never followed the Kamandi book threads. (shrug)

I did remember a long delay in getting them back from deathlok though.

Redhook. He is very passionate about the hobby, and I still dont really understand why he was banned.

Are you saying you just don't remember or that you never saw what got him banned, or that you disagreed with it? I don't know specifically what got him banned--I'm guessing three strikes--but he earned a few of the strikes I saw. He'd get into heated debates, take things personally, completely fly off the handle for a brief period of time, and start flinging some rather venomous personal attacks. I always hated seeing him do that, as his presence was really valuable around here. :sorry:

I really dont know .

Redhook. (thumbs u

I wonder if he is still holding property that doesn't belong to him hostage?

I hadn't heard about that as I never followed the Kamandi book threads. (shrug)

I did remember a long delay in getting them back from deathlok though.

I think Hook still has the original Cap and Mandi.

Have to go with Redhook...he helped me out a few times here

Hello... seemed like a nice guy, was apparently deemed a shill account? Never was real clear on that one.

Hello was also Luxx.

I really dont know .

In addition to a history of strikes, his banning came as the culmination of a very specific and rather ugly episode/adventure that left a lot of Forumites' mouths agape. I don't know if the thread still exists and don't feel like searching.

I really dont know .

In addition to a history of strikes, his banning came as the culmination of a very specific and rather ugly episode/adventure that left a lot of Forumites' mouths agape. I don't know if the thread still exists and don't feel like searching.

Wasnt it something involving an action 1? I thought it was in the GA forum, but dont remember what the deal was?