• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Turnaround Time?

77 posts in this topic

I have NEVER had any submissions come back "on time" EVER...according to the estimates they give you add a month to it at least.

Only game in town so gotta suck it up and deal with it I guess..

All good things to those who wait would fit them perfectly lol

I'm at 8 weeks and counting for my moderns! Definitely fast track from now on. Or just hold em till next Chicago show. Though it kind of defeats the purpose since you are a privilegded member of cgc collectors society. But now that I think of it, $25 at the show for moderns isn't too bad.

1. No wait. Well, a day anyway.

2. No charge to ship and insure.

3. No wait.

4. No charge to ship back and insure again.

5. No wait.

6. No wait.

7. Can inspect them in front of cgc employees.

8. No wait.

9. No wait.

10. Instant gratification. and no wait.

CGC has had my Captain America #100 for over 3 months and it's still not graded

Doesn't that one go in on Standard with 15 day turnaround? I think a call is warranted.

Books don't automatically "go" anywhere - they go in the tier you pay for. Guys, if you want your books quickly, then ante up the extra scheckel :sumo:lol

Doesn't that one go in on Standard with 15 day turnaround? I think a call is warranted.

Books don't automatically "go" anywhere - they go in the tier you pay for. Guys, if you want your books quickly, then ante up the extra scheckel :sumo:lol

Even at value the turnaround is supposed to be 40 days. When I pay for a service I expect the service to be as stated. If it is going to take longer then the stated times then CGC should alter the times listed in their schedules.

Even at value the turnaround is supposed to be 40 days. When I pay for a service I expect the service to be as stated. If it is going to take longer then the stated times then CGC should alter the times listed in their schedules.

yeah im going to have side with you on that ...i mean i can understand getting behide due to all the con's going on and the price hike ( a few bucks from what i was told)

but when it starts becoming a all the time thing..and i need some money back or something...now i have to start calling about my 2nd group.from june

On principle, I agree, but that's 40 business days from the time that it is received by CGC, not from the time you mail it. And, the lowest tier always suffers the delay. :grin:

Besides, wtf can you do about it except rant and rave - it's not like there's any competition . . . :whistle:

On principle, I agree, but that's 40 business days from the time that it is received by CGC, not from the time you mail it. And, the lowest tier always suffers the delay. :grin:

Besides, wtf can you do about it except rant and rave - it's not like there's any competition . . . :whistle:

I agree but it does feel good to rant and rave every once in a while. I do think they should just change the time estimates and if you get them back sooner then you are happy instead of disgruntled at the delay.

yeah for sure, i always go on the date the book are in CGC hands but yeah I've made more then one comment on here about the time it took to get my books back lol

but when i got them what can i say.i was happy...they still do a great job and the customer service is very helpful when i called to asked about them

and your right I sure as hell aint to PGX..