• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your favorite Neal Adams covers

155 posts in this topic

Once again I like to show different things. So here something most have never seen before or did not know about Neal Adams.

In the early 1970s, Adams was the art director, costume designer, as well as the poster/Playbill illustrator for Warp, a science fiction stage play. Warp had some cult success in Chicago, and even had a small engagement on Broadway from Feb. 14-18, 1973, at the original Ambassador Theatre.

Here is one of the playbills.

scan0032-1.jpg

scan0033-1.jpg

scan0034-1.jpg

scan0035.jpg

scan0036.jpg

That's interesting. I never knew this was at the Mixed Blood Theater in

my home state of Minnesota.

Thanks for posting this program.

Once again I like to show different things. So here something most have never seen before or do know about Neal Adams.

In the early 1970s, Adams was the art director, costume designer, as well as the poster/Playbill illustrator for Warp, a science fiction stage play. Warp had some cult success in Chicago, and even had small engagement on Broadway from Feb. 14-18, 1973, at the original Ambassador Theatre.

Here is the playbill for the Chicago show.

scan0032-1.jpg

scan0033-1.jpg

scan0034-1.jpg

scan0035.jpg

scan0036.jpg