• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your favorite Neal Adams covers

155 posts in this topic

Okay, now your just showing off!! lol

Okay, now your just showing off!! lol

:grin: it gets worse! I am at 200 CGC Adams covers, with 30 more to send to CGC. I can't imagine finishing some day, but I am trying. I have never figured out how many covers he did, but I think I might be half way there. (shrug)

Below are the Neal slabs I currently own.

SHAMELESS PLUG OF THE DAY :acclaim:

I would sell any one of them for the "right price" so send me a PM if interested in buying (NOTE - wf #179 was sold yesterday)

Otherwise enjoy the Neal slab show.

board_378.jpg

board_201.jpg

board_202.jpg

board_231.jpg

board_232.jpg

board_239.jpg

board_264.jpg

board_293.jpg

board_294.jpg

board_315.jpg

board_316.jpg

What issue, etc is this? I've never seen it before - It's incredible.

It is LIMITED COLLECTOR'S EDITION C-51 (the C-51 is printed in the right hand corner)

I have owned this copy since I bought it off the stands in 1977 as a kid. I will never sell it.

I went to the store with $1 to buy a couple 30 cent comics and saw it staring me in the face. There was only one single copy. Panic set in.

I ran home to my house to get more money and ran back. It was 20 minutes later but it was still there. Thank God.

I bought it and have read it 20 times. MY favorite Batman stories. Reprints Batman #232, 242, 243, and 244 with original cover gallery in the back pages.

His greatest ever 2c

LCE-51.JPG