• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TMNT #1 1st Print CGC 8.0 Universal Blue W/OW

39 posts in this topic

Here is the label.

TMNTL.jpg

You can see how nice the corner is - my scanner seems to want to make everything fuzzy. I'll try to take some camera shots in daylight to give you a better idea on the quality of this book.

Hello all,

The scans were pretty weak from my scanner - so I am trying to get some shots with my camera.

Meanwhile, I have done a video!

This video has all three comics that I am selling on it (TMNT #1, GS XMen #1, XMen 94).

I've tried to really focus on any areas of the comic that are detrimental so that you can see specifically why they got the grade they did from CGC.

Again, I'll try some camera work tomorrow.

Video of the comics up close

Okay - I replaced the scans with photos that show the comic better.

The Video is also here - so I hope that all this provides enough information! whew....

I can see that buying a high-end scanner is important for anyone selling on a regular basis.

Hello all,

I'll make this my final bump on the recent books I am listing. If you are interested, let me know as I think I'll go the eBay route if these are still not sold in the morning. I'm off work today - so ask plenty of questions if you have them and I'll do my best to get the answers ASAP.

If they do go onto eBay - my handle there is Lemon Fresh Dog (I have 100% feedback over years of selling and hundreds of transactions).

My reserve will be the prices that I am offering the books for here.

$1500 is a fair price

Thats a rare book

Good deal

Thanks. I think it's "worth" about $1800 and hope that I am giving someone here a bit of a break - I'd rather "give" the eBay fees to someone here via a bit of a break on the price. Of course, it's hard to say what it would sell for on eBay - this book does have a bit of volatility in the prices.

Okay - It's off for a 5-day auction starting tomorrow (so that it ends Sunday). Until then, I'll do a small drop to $1400 for people here. You'll have to let me know fairly quickly though. I want to start the auction at about noon tomorrow so it ends at noon on Sunday.