• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotflips.com...the story of why I'd sniff their armpits.

43 posts in this topic

I'll definitely be placing another order with Hotflips soon. I want to try some of those CGC bags and maybe a few Top Loaders as well.

The CGC bags are great. I sent a few free samples to some other boardies who were using the Bags Unlimited bags. Never used them myself. They said the Hot-Flips bags were much clearer, and they liked the adhesive strip which was not on the Bags Unlimited bags. They will definatley change to the Hot-Flips bags after seeing these.

DRX

I'll definitely be placing another order with Hotflips soon. I want to try some of those CGC bags and maybe a few Top Loaders as well.

The CGC bags are great. I sent a few free samples to some other boardies who were using the Bags Unlimited bags. Never used them myself. They said the Hot-Flips bags were much clearer, and they liked the adhesive strip which was not on the Bags Unlimited bags. They will definatley change to the Hot-Flips bags after seeing these.

DRX

The Hotflips bags are definitely clearer and cheaper than the Bags Unlimited ones - but ... the Bags Unlimited ones do have an adhesive strip (eg. resealable flap) on the back as well.

DRX

The Hotflips bags are definitely clearer and cheaper than the Bags Unlimited ones - but ... the Bags Unlimited ones do have an adhesive strip (eg. resealable flap) on the back as well.

The CGC bags that I received from Hotflips also had the adhesive strip on the back, and seemed to have a longer flap ( more room for the thicker cases, and still hit the re-sealable strip. ) than the bags unlimited bags do. $11 for 100, you can't go wrong..Great product. (thumbs u

DRX

Ive never used the Bags Unlimited CGC bags. I sent some sample Hot Flips bags to one boardie, and he loves them. He claims the Bags Unlimited bags didnt have the adhesive strip! (shrug) Oh well.

DRX

Wow. Imagine my delight when i come into the office and this thread is the first thing I see after an awesome weekend of BBQ's, Beer, Family and Friends. Thank you so much for the compliments. It's nice to know that our hard work is appreciated. Thank you so much,

Jeff and Charles

Hot flips CGC bags do have the adhesive strip.

And for the record I would never sniff jeffs armpits. Especially on a hot summer day..

Smells like a cool summer breeze with orchids and other stuff too. :grin:

Hot flips CGC bags do have the adhesive strip.

And for the record I would never sniff jeffs armpits. Especially on a hot summer day..

Smells like a cool summer breeze with orchids and other stuff too. :grin:

If that's the case, you ain't working hard enough, orchid-boy! ;)

I can now officially be added to the Hotflips armpit sniffing camp.

Long story short:

Placed my first order on Monday. Package arrived today. One item was incorrect so I shot Jeff a pm tonight. He just happened to be logged on and got back to me. Within a few minutes he had it all ironed out and is sending me the last item I need tomorrow.

I worked in sales for 7 years. I'd say that's pretty much exactly the way a customer service experience ought to go.

thumbs up for Jeff and the Hotflips crew.

I put in an order today (I believe I spoke with Jeff) over the phone on their 800 # and he told me my order would ship this afternoon...by the time I got back to my computer about 10 minutes later the payment had already shown up as processed in my on-line banking and I was VERY pleased with my transaction! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

( :gossip: but I'd stop short at the armpit-sniffing... :screwy: ) lol

I would never order from Hot Flips. They are local so I would rather go see them in person. Jeff and Charles are dues I am glad to be friends with, and best in the biz hands down. No one cares about their customers like those guys. These threads can never do them justice. But it doesnt hurt that collectors here are always giving them praise for being the best there is!