• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #194 CGC 9.8/CAP #101 CGC 9.6/X-Men 101 CGC 9.0

59 posts in this topic

out of 954 copies submitted...only 50 have landed a 9.8. :whatthe: Now that's a rare specimen.

Is it ?

That seems like alot to me

How many collectors will be seeking out this insifnificnat book at any given time in history ?

I LOVE the Cap 101 - great book

First off, this is borderline thread krapping. Joey is trying to sell a book. Second off, Black Cat is a character that had huge implications to Spidey Story lines for years, so it's far from an insignificant book. Lastly, someone thinks it's significant as the 12-month average for this book is $650. This is a GREAT price for the book. 50 bucks under 12-month and 95 dollars under last sale. That's the only sort of comment that should be in his thread.

Actually, I don't think the discussion is out-of-bounds, nor do I think it will impact Joe's sales thread . . . I think y'all should just lighten up a bit :grin:

I agree David. I look at a book like the ASM #194 and at times I do sit back and go "I could buy a really nice copy of Hulk #4, 5, 6 in CGC 6.5 to 7.0 for the same price this book commands. Seems a little off, but thats what the market dictates.

Thats what the market dictates....hello.....anybody remember the tech bubble ? the housing bubble ? This market is no more rational. Apples and Oranges ladies. Appleas and Oranges.

I remember the tech bubble. I also remember manners. I'm not seeing either being applied to this thread.

Yeah, I thought the dude would quit if shown a little grace, but apparently, his head is thick-wood . . . :screwy:

No one that knows any better questions Joe's integrity and contributions here.

out of 954 copies submitted...only 50 have landed a 9.8. :whatthe: Now that's a rare specimen.

Is it ?

How many collectors will be seeking out this insifnificnat book at any given time in history ?

First off, this is borderline thread krapping. Joey is trying to sell a book. Second off, Black Cat is a character that had huge implications to Spidey Story lines for years, so it's far from an insignificant book. Lastly, someone thinks it's significant as the 12-month average for this book is $650. This is a GREAT price for the book. 50 bucks under 12-month and 95 dollars under last sale. That's the only sort of comment that should be in his thread.

Actually, I don't think the discussion is out-of-bounds, nor do I think it will impact Joe's sales thread . . . I think y'all should just lighten up a bit :grin:

I agree David. I look at a book like the ASM #194 and at times I do sit back and go "I could buy a really nice copy of Hulk #4, 5, 6 in CGC 6.5 to 7.0 for the same price this book commands. Seems a little off, but thats what the market dictates.

Thats what the market dictates....hello.....anybody remember the tech bubble ? the housing bubble ? This market is no more rational. Apples and Oranges ladies. Appleas and Oranges.

I remember the tech bubble. I also remember manners. I'm not seeing either being applied to this thread.

Yeah, I thought the dude would quit if shown a little grace, but apparently, his head is thick-wood . . . :screwy:

No one that knows any better questions Joe's integrity and contributions here.

:applause:

How can that spidey 194 be higher price than the Cap 101 ?

That Cap 101 is hard book to find in high grade. Its a quality SILVER AGE book

Spidey 194 is common modern

Geez , this hobby blows my mind sometimes

Actually....

Cap 101 is not difficult to find in grade. And ASM 194 is much tougher in 9.8.

Any 1968 Marvel should not be considered "tough". It is however, a very nice copy.

I guess it comes down to whether an ASM 194 CGC 9.8 > Cap 101 9.6

I don't add much weight to the oftentimes subjective grading of CGC to believe that the ASM 194 9.8 is so much a superior copy to a ASM 194 CGC 9.6

The ASM 194 is a common modern that its desirability to me in any grade is ALMOST irrelevant

As such, since Cap 101 in terms of scarcity was printed when collectibles were not manufactured like moost of the modern drek, I would prefer the Cap 101

Apples and Oranges my lads

Apples and Oranges

They are both not Apples

Why are you pooping on someone's sale thread?

And your user name sounds very familiar........ hm

How can that spidey 194 be higher price than the Cap 101 ?

That Cap 101 is hard book to find in high grade. Its a quality SILVER AGE book

Spidey 194 is common modern

Geez , this hobby blows my mind sometimes

Actually....

Cap 101 is not difficult to find in grade. And ASM 194 is much tougher in 9.8.

Any 1968 Marvel should not be considered "tough". It is however, a very nice copy.

I guess it comes down to whether an ASM 194 CGC 9.8 > Cap 101 9.6

I don't add much weight to the oftentimes subjective grading of CGC to believe that the ASM 194 9.8 is so much a superior copy to a ASM 194 CGC 9.6

The ASM 194 is a common modern that its desirability to me in any grade is ALMOST irrelevant

As such, since Cap 101 in terms of scarcity was printed when collectibles were not manufactured like moost of the modern drek, I would prefer the Cap 101

Apples and Oranges my lads

Apples and Oranges

They are both not Apples

Why are you pooping on someone's sale thread?

And your user name sounds very familiar........ hm

Tyler Durden is the nut job from the Fight Club book and movie. This fellow doesn't seem to be too far off the mark either.

Is it ?

How many of us will remember your insignificant t posts? hm

Have some common sense before you post anything in any sales thread going forward.

If you have any comments please post them here so i can copy and paste them into the description on Pedigree.

:makepoint: of course they are the same books.

Thread is now closed.

No sales. No flame wars. No enlightening conversation. This thread sucked.

We did get a new shill :baiting:

Not an particularly bright one though....

You don't say... lol

:mad:

lol I saw it but was trying to be kind.

If you have any comments please post them here so i can copy and paste them into the description on Pedigree.

:makepoint: of course they are the same books.

:roflmao:

:roflmao: