• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Share your favorite FLASH covers?

37 posts in this topic

I love Flash, but I haven't actually seen many covers that have done the character justice - I think that's just down to chance that I haven't seen any, rather than there not being any epic covers out there!

I saw a cover posted by BrianR in the Neil Adam's cover thread that is personally one of the best Flash covers i've seen - Share your favorite Flash covers! :)

85542.jpg.46052d1816295a01cf9ba078071a0119.jpg

Probably my favorite Adams Flash cover.

Infantino had some nice cover designs back in the day.

I'm also partial to this Gil Kane

1858936-flash197_red.jpg

And then a nice run of Nick Cardys

83730.jpg

83783.jpg

83918.jpg

83995.jpg

I love Flash, but I haven't actually seen many covers that have done the character justice - I think that's just down to change that I haven't seen any, rather than there not being any epic covers out there!

I saw a cover posted by BrianR in the Neil Adam's cover thread that is personally one of the best Flash covers i've seen - Share your favorite Flash covers! :)

That was my old copy. Great book.

I think that Neal Adams admitted that Stan The Man Lee is walking there in the suit.

I know it's not what you guys expected but this is my favorite Flash cover (and the Hawkman story inside is not too shabby either).

Bought it in T.O. last weekend.

FlashComics10.jpg

Looks like a nice copy.

Really odd cover, with the water setting and all... I love the lightning pattern on the trousers!

I know it's not what you guys expected but this is my favorite Flash cover (and the Hawkman story inside is not too shabby either).

Bought it in T.O. last weekend.

FlashComics10.jpg

I like that pink panel cover - I don't know why, but there's something special about panel-type covers, when they get them right.

Probably my favorite Adams Flash cover.

Infantino had some nice cover designs back in the day.

I'm also partial to this Gil Kane

1858936-flash197_red.jpg

And then a nice run of Nick Cardys

83730.jpg

83783.jpg

83918.jpg

Not much of a Flash fan, but i always thought this was a cool cover!

2973_4_08.jpg

I only own this one crappy flash comic below

:jokealert:

flashtq.jpg

Poor you :boo: