• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Share your favorite FLASH covers?

37 posts in this topic

Ok, admittedly this choice is heavily influenced by the issue being one of the first Flash comics I owned, but I have always loved the composition of this cover.

To me, this is what Flash is all about. He had the best Rogue Gallery of all the super-heroes to this ten year old.

flash243.jpg

FLASH145.jpg

Lots of cool covers in the Flash silver-age run but this has always been my favorite.

Lanier,

There are a lot of great covers in this run. I like this one as well. Nice book.

Jack,

My CGC copy is a double-cover. Didn't you buy a 9.8 copy from Steve?

FLASH145.jpg

Lots of cool covers in the Flash silver-age run but this has always been my favorite.

Lanier,

There are a lot of great covers in this run. I like this one as well. Nice book.

Jack,

My CGC copy is a double-cover. Didn't you buy a 9.8 copy from Steve?

I did buy that issue from Steve right here on the boards. I don't have any double covers. That is a cool thing to have from a book that old.

Ok, admittedly this choice is heavily influenced by the issue being one of the first Flash comics I owned, but I have always loved the composition of this cover.

To me, this is what Flash is all about. He had the best Rogue Gallery of all the super-heroes to this ten year old.

flash243.jpg

I love that whole story line. My first flash book was 252 or 253 and I had a friend in fifth grade that had 243 and loaned it to me. I was hooked on Flash from that point onward. Flash has some great bronze age covers.

Growing up in a (very) small seaside town in the UK meant that access to US comics was extremely limited until I discovered a small cafe (that only opened in the summer) with a spinner rack which in the mid 70's was filled with either Alan Class B&W reprint books or Harveys.

As much as I liked the Harvey books my eyes to US hero books were only really opened when I saw my first DC's there. These issues were all books that I remember from that time (I have my originals still, but these are all upgrades :grin: ) and remain the books I have the greatest attachment to.....

Flash264front.jpg

Flash265front.jpg

Flash266front.jpg

Flash268front.jpg

Flash269front.jpg

Flash270front.jpg

Flash2712front.jpg

Flash2722front.jpg

Flash273front.jpg

Flash2742front.jpg

Flash2762front.jpg

Flash283front.jpg