• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 4 - Affordable and Solid 5.0 - SOLD

15 posts in this topic

Hi all:

For those that don't know me, I've been here for 6 years and selling on ebay for over 10 years with not one bad transaction as a seller. I do my best to describe a book fully and offer full disclosure of any process done to a book.

Up for purchase is a solid, presentable Avengers 4.

Grade: 5.0. I originally purchased this book from Vinny Zurzolo as an unrestored Fine+ about 15 years ago. Since then a small hanging chip came off the upper right corner. :cry: There are no additional prechips... nothing else in danger of falling off. This was sent to another grading company in their early days and came back unrestored 5.0, which I think was an accurate grade and what it would likely get from CGC. Since issues arose with that other company, I cracked the slab.

No restoration. No pressing. Very light dry clean (no scuff marks or abrasions).

Paper: Cream with light halo inside covers. Paper is supple and feels nice... no grainy feel or brittleness. No odor.

Cover gloss is very good... very little surface wear.

Staples are clean -- tight inside and out.

#######

Buy it now for $475.

Payment via Paypal (personal option preferred, if possible), check or money order. Insured shipping with tracking to be calculated at cost.

Thanks for looking!

Avengers4.jpg

Avengers4back.jpg

Mine's a 4.5 and this is looks like a better copy.

Well... he IS advertising it as a 5.0 :baiting:;)

Which is exactly why I posted that, to support that claim.

Just joking around :foryou: WOW.... I still can't believe this book is still around considering the crazy prices it has been going for as of late. If I wasn't tapped out myself, I'd consider selling my low grade copy and buy this as an upgrade!

Mine's a 4.5 and this is looks like a better copy.

Well... he IS advertising it as a 5.0 :baiting:;)

Which is exactly why I posted that, to support that claim.

Just joking around :foryou: WOW.... I still can't believe this book is still around considering the crazy prices it has been going for as of late. If I wasn't tapped out myself, I'd consider selling my low grade copy and buy this as an upgrade!

Thanks... it's a holiday weekend. I suspect there are interested parties who have not yet seen it. :cool:

I'd consider selling my low grade copy and buy this as an upgrade!

I've been considering it as well, although my 4.5 has only been in my possession for a couple of weeks...

So it's the perfect time to upgrade... before you get too attached to the 4.5. :grin: