• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should I buy Hulk #180 or Hulk #181?

19 posts in this topic

Depends on how much you have to spend. Of course 181 is the key but every nice copy of 180 should be picked if the price is reasonable.

Personally, I got the 181 before 180 or 182.

i think all three 180,181 and 182 are must haves.I personally looked for a high grade 181 first because thats "the 1st full app." but 180 is really Wolverines 1st app. in comics.So flip a coin you cant loose either way :wishluck:

180 No Wolvie on Cover, but he appears in last panel. Stage is set.

181 Wolvie on cover and great fight between Hulk, Wolvie, Wendigo. Wolvie app. carries on to issue182.

181 historically has been the "Must have" book.

Ask yourself: As a fan do I want the cover app.? Do I want the book that has the "WOW" factor? What can I afford? Do I go higher grade 180 over mid-grade 181?

Personally, I went right after the 181.

I want to thank everyone for all of your opinions on the topic.I think I'm going to go ahead and save up for a Hulk #181.

Once you get the nicest one you can afford,try to get the 180 and 182.If your a Wolvie fan you gotta have all three :headbang:

I want to thank everyone for all of your opinions on the topic.I think I'm going to go ahead and save up for a Hulk #181.

Once you get the nicest one you can afford,try to get the 180 and 182.If your a Wolvie fan you gotta have all three :headbang:

Once I get Hulk #181,I'm going to get Hulk #180 and Hulk #182 in high grade.Like you said if your a HUGE Wolverine fan(like me),you got to have all three issues (thumbs u :headbang: