• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RULK?

156 posts in this topic

The recent issue of Red Hulk 1 identifies him as an old AIM operative. Not sure if this was mentioned earlier.

I should have known. doh!

All the clues were there. doh!

How could it have been anyone else? doh!

It was "old AIM operative" all along. doh!

I hope there is more to it than that or Jeff Loeb is an even bigger than I thought and that's saying something. meh

:whistle:

This is from the solicits for Incredible Hulk # 609....

"don't miss the insane action and non-stop revelations as Skaar, Son of Hulk, enters his most brutal battle, Bruce Banner faces his greatest temptation, and the secret identity of a certain scarlet smasher is finally revealed!"

Sounds like they've finally realised that everyong is bored less and they're finally gonna give it away.

and the secret identity of a certain scarlet smasher is finally revealed!"

???

Just read it on the train ride home... don't remember a reveal in this...unless they mean Red She Hulk is...Betty?

I gotta go read this again.

and the secret identity of a certain scarlet smasher is finally revealed!"

???

Just read it on the train ride home... don't remember a reveal in this...unless they mean Red She Hulk is...Betty?

I gotta go read this again.

Nope didn't see any big reveal of who Red Hulk or Red She Hulk.. Unless Im missing something.

"don't miss the insane action and non-stop revelations as Skaar, Son of Hulk, enters his most brutal battle, Bruce Banner faces his greatest temptation, and the secret identity of a certain scarlet smasher is finally revealed!"

Sounds like they've finally realised that everyong is bored less and they're finally gonna give it away.

I still wouldn't have it.

I don't read Hulk, but looking at the evidence

Copy of an existing character from when they were sucessful

Character has ruined original character beyond all hope

Writing and artwork are awful

Character is red

Is it the Spidy clone on steroids???

I wished I didn't care but sadly curiosity has gotten the better of me. I stopped reading The Hulk mainly due to the ridiculous RULK storyline but I know I have to ask.....

Did they ever reveal who it was?

More teasing! Just read Red Hulk #2 When will they finally reveal this?

:frustrated:

I wished I didn't care but sadly curiosity has gotten the better of me. I stopped reading The Hulk mainly due to the ridiculous RULK storyline but I know I have to ask.....

Did they ever reveal who it was?

More teasing! Just read Red Hulk #2 When will they finally reveal this?

:frustrated:

When the Purple Hulk shows up. He wears green pants.

Rulk is Cable.

Just throwing this out there, have a couple ideas but not quite sure. (shrug)

You could be right.

The problem is that after all this time there are no real 'good' theories as to who it is. Someone will be right just due to the number of people guessing. Unless these guys are geniuses and when it is over people feel like they did at the end of 'Unbreakable' or 'The Usual Suspects' where it all makes sense it will be disappointing.

At the moment it kind of reminds me of the third season of 'LOST" where nothing happened for about 7 episodes with the exception of building more and more questions. This actually can (not always) start to annoy the audience.

When it is all over it will most likely be 'some random A.I.M. agent'.