• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RULK?

156 posts in this topic

The problem is that after all this time there are no real 'good' theories as to who it is. Someone will be right just due to the number of people guessing.

Thats why I would prefer people give a reason why and what evidence leads them to think the person they are guessing would be Red Hulk

When it is all over it will most likely be 'some random A.I.M. agent'.

If Marvel does this to us, I will buy HC/TPBs from now on. Which I do for the most part right now. But I doubt I will ever collect an "event" or "mini-series" until its all said and done. Once the results are in, if its good, I buy it. If its bad, I'll pass.

:flamed:

I agree with you that evidence is needed but it is almost getting to the point to assume there is no 'real' evidence or people would have good ideas. This seems to be the equivalent to saying 'the butler did it' on the last page of the book even though the butler was only briefly mentioned on page 4.

I know i'm going against the grain here, but i gotta say i love the whole RED HULK story. I love the fact that there is a new, stronger RED HULK running around, and nobody knows who he is. I also enjoy the idea of all these other HULKs running around (thumbs u

I agree while it seems some parts of the story don't seem to have a place, i do believe when the RED HULK's identity is revealed, it will all make sense. On top of that, McGuinness' & Churchill's art is amazing!

Best parts so far:

GALACTUS: you dare...

RED HULK: bring it on Galactus. I punched out a Watcher and that was before i had the surfer's power. (BADA**!)

GALACTUS: I am NOT A WATCHER.

RED HULK to GRANDMASTER:

did you really think i was going to let you move me around lke a tin soldier? You dont give me orders! I GIVE THE ORDERS!! (Total bada**!)

But what gives him the right to go through and trash the MU?

And taking away the real Hulk's mojo just so he can be the "big guy"?

WTH?

Where is Sentry (I HATE Sentry BTW)? Why hasn't he trashed Rulk yet like he did big mean and green with his soothing mommy's hug powers?

I still have a subscription, but when he beat Thor (before he lost the Odinforce to repair Mjolnir), I was utterly disgusted with this character...

Does 50 years of writing count for nothing anymore?

Okay so in the June solicitations Hulk #23, "origin of the Red Hulk revealled". mehzzz Has to be one of the most drawn out, terribly written arcs of all-time.

You think they are attempting a "Hobgoblin-esque saga"? I believe that lasted about 2 yrs or so before the big reveal. Difference being that it was better executed than this mess.

:P

Okay so in the June solicitations Hulk #23, "origin of the Red Hulk revealled". mehzzz Has to be one of the most drawn out, terribly written arcs of all-time.

You think they are attempting a "Hobgoblin-esque saga"? I believe that lasted about 2 yrs or so before the big reveal. Difference being that it was better executed than this mess.

:P

Who knows anymore. I've always liked the Red Hulk idea but they have ed the delivery of it badly. All this Red She Hulk junk, etc is ridiculous. I thought he was a bi-product of the Zom Strange battle which would have made perfect sense but instead we can look forward to some former A.I.M. operative. zzz

Is this RULK story supposed to be taking place in the present Marvel Universe or is an ELSEWORLDS type of story?

It's in the present Marvel Universe.......... and is a constant blight on it IMHO.

Alright this was posted on the official Marvel Board by a posted today:

The Answer is now available in your local comic shop. (or will be later today once your shop opens).

I'm going to be very disappointed if it is Ross. But we'll see.

My money is still on Madman, but we'll have to see.

get your final votes in now, to show how right or wrong you were this afternoon!

If anyone has insight let us all know!