• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone interested in some free Heritage Auctions Catalogues?

19 posts in this topic

I've got about 25 of these with great images of cool books, Original Art, Toys, Games, etc.

They date back all the way to July 2002.

If you want some and have specific wants, let me know. You just pay the shipping expense. Could probably get anywhere from 2 to 10 editions in a priority flat rate box, depending on what ones you want.

there are some specific collections in here like, Richard and Wendy Pini, Nicholas Cage, Kelly Freas, Russ Cochrane OA, Larry Doucet, Rogue River, and White Rose.

Many have the original CD still attached.

I'm packing up to move and are tossing these so hurry up.......Harry.

Harry: I'd take them all plus give you a little something for your time for putting a box together.

Jim

Get in line, buckwheat.

:makepoint:

Nothing like a free lunch to draw the Canadians to a thread :)

That...and beer... :makepoint:

We bring our own.

:insane:

and its real beer

BTW i'lll take

Russ Cochrane OA, one if available

Get them on ebay

I once sold a Kirby OA one for over £100 :o

Who woulda thunk??

I'm just gonna split them up for free as follows;

Nic Cage catalogue to Silver Surfer...I checked this one out this am. This guy had one of he coolest collections, ever... :o Think every issue of MMC and every issue of Planet comics for starters...how about the Mile High All Star #3 in 9.6...just mind-boggling stuff... (worship)

Russ Cochrane OA catalogue and a big (3.5 Lbs) july 2002 (with more Russ Cochrane stuff) to Ares.

A stuffed box each for Jim, Roy and Jacksco featuring assorted auctions all the way back to 2002...

There will still be a some left over for any latecomers......

Get them on ebay

I once sold a Kirby OA one for over £100 :o

Who woulda thunk??

I'm just gonna split them up for free as follows;

Nic Cage catalogue to Silver Surfer...I checked this one out this am. This guy had one of he coolest collections, ever... :o Think every issue of MMC and every issue of Planet comics for starters...how about the Mile High All Star #3 in 9.6...just mind-boggling stuff... (worship) , Thanks Harry PM on its way. :banana:

Russ Cochrane OA catalogue and a big (3.5 Lbs) july 2002 (with more Russ Cochrane stuff) to Ares.

A stuffed box each for Jim, Roy and Jacksco featuring assorted auctions all the way back to 2002...

There will still be a some left over for any latecomers......