• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Next Great Collection....when...where....

25 posts in this topic

Aha! I also notice the ingenious button you can push on archived items where you can send an anonymous offer to the person who purchased an item. That has to be a pretty awesome way to buy things without waiting for auction. I mean if you're someone willing to pay a premium I guess.

Has anyone ever had any success with this one? The "make offer to owner" button?

Seriously, why broadcast what you have all over the internet unless you're gearing up for a big sell off at some point?

Some like to share what they have to allow fellow collectors the opportunity to drool over gorgeous books. I'm sure there are those that like the attention a great collection brings, feeding their ego.

Aha! I also notice the ingenious button you can push on archived items where you can send an anonymous offer to the person who purchased an item. That has to be a pretty awesome way to buy things without waiting for auction. I mean if you're someone willing to pay a premium I guess.

Has anyone ever had any success with this one? The "make offer to owner" button?

Never.