• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Black Terror 24, Rockford copy, Schomburg, Frazetta

12 posts in this topic

Beautiful book. Tough white Schomburg cover, lingerie, bondage, what more can you ask for? How about a quarter page worth of Frazetta art? One of the coolest non-horror books in my collection. Bought in 1997 from the initial offering of the Rockford collection by Mark Wilson of World's Finest. Comes with COA.

The downer: cover tear starting in LLC and running up spine for apprx.1.5", then turning inward approx. half inch. There is also a dust shadow on the top left edge, the good news here is that it looks way worse in the scan than in hand.

Killer copy and I'm asking $500, which is certainly negotiable. Checks or money orders. Postage/insurance extra.

85760.jpg.5f0b0c00227c7b2bfd337129b2a77df2.jpg

Beautiful book. Tough white Schomburg cover, lingerie, bondage, what more can you ask for? How about a quarter page worth of Frazetta art? One of the coolest non-horror books in my collection. Bought in 1997 from the initial offering of the Rockford collection by Mark Wilson of World's Finest. Comes with COA.

The downer: cover tear starting in LLC and running up spine for apprx.1.5", then turning inward approx. half inch. There is also a dust shadow on the top right edge, the good news here is that it looks way worse in the scan than in hand.

Killer copy and I'm asking $500, which is certainly negotiable. Checks or money orders. Postage/insurance extra.

it's books like this that make me want to change my collecting direction....

The downer: cover tear starting in LLC and running up spine for apprx.1.5", then turning inward approx. half inch. There is also a dust shadow on the top right edge, the good news here is that it looks way worse in the scan than in hand.

Wonderful book. I'd be a willing buyer at a higher price if it wasn't for that cover tear. :(

it's books like this that make me want to change my collecting direction....

The only direction I have is if I like it I buy it ;) (thumbs u

Thanks, dude. Even better in hand because my scanner has a tough time trying to differentiate (sp?) between the dust shadow edge and the white.... :frustrated:

Mine does too... I usually put a backing board behind the book, to give the scanner a true white to work from.