• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your TOP 3 CGC SS Books!

366 posts in this topic

Yes that is true. But I seek out some creators who haven't been to cons ever or atleast in or 10 years. For Example. Does anybody know who Gavin Wilson is. He worked for DC for along time and did about 100 covers for them. Most collectors wouldn't care about him and just to prove it.

I will give the first one to name what series he worked on and what he actually did in the series a signed comic from him. Not SS because I only have 5 of those.

Yes that is true. But I seek out some creators who haven't been to cons ever or atleast in or 10 years. For Example. Does anybody know who Gavin Wilson is. He worked for DC for along time and did about 100 covers for them. Most collectors wouldn't care about him and just to prove it.

I will give the first one to name what series he worked on and what he actually did in the series a signed comic from him. Not SS because I only have 5 of those.

Cover artist to Sandman mystery theater 1-5?

Wow maybe people do care. But I didn't hear what he actually did for the series. Somebody said Cover Artist but they might be alittle wrong. I will make this really special. The first to name what he actually did for the series (please be specific) and his full body of work in the next 20 minutes I will give them one of the covers that gavin gave to me. Ben was pretty good on the body of work and everybody obvoiusly knows that he worked on Sandman mystery theatre.

This is an upgrade the original prize has been thrown out now you get a cover. Not a comic book but the real cover.

The first to name what he actually did for the series
He rocked that series. :headbang:

(please be specific)

He rocked it hard? (shrug)

I win! :acclaim:

Not complete. Finish the list alex. you are missing about 66 issues. Think alex

Edited

Sandman Mystery Theatre #1-70

Sandman Mystery Theatre Annual #1

Doom Patrol #54

Madman Picture Exhibition #3

Shade, the Changing Man #23

Clive Barker's Hellraiser #13

skin graft #1-4

Vertigo Visions #nn

Vertigo First Offences #nn

No it appears you are correct Alex. Everybody Alex Just won him self a cover.

I Think I will give you the cover to Sandman Mystery Theatre # 30.

It is signed by Gavin I think it includes notes in the Margin.

Now This is the Original photo proof for the cover. All of Gavin's covers are photos or altered photos. These proofs that I have is all gavin had. I believe the only other thing gavin has is the Sandman Doll he created to use for photos for the series. I am in the process of purchasing that from Gavin. Which will mean Alex will be the only person other than myself and possibly gavin (if he finds some more proofs) who own a cover from Sandman Mystery theatre

No it appears you are correct Alex. Everybody Alex Just won him self a cover.

I Think I will give you the cover to Sandman Mystery Theatre # 30.

It is signed by Gavin I think it includes notes in the Margin.

Now This is the Original photo proof for the cover. All of Gavin's covers are photos or altered photos. These proofs that I have is all gavin had. I believe the only other thing gavin has is the Sandman Doll he created to use for photos for the series. I am in the process of purchasing that from Gavin. Which will mean Alex will be the only person other than myself and possibly gavin (if he finds some more proofs) who own a cover from Sandman Mystery theatre

(worship)

Remind me to send you something nice for Christmas. :cloud9: