• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your TOP 3 CGC SS Books!

366 posts in this topic

No it appears you are correct Alex. Everybody Alex Just won him self a cover.

I Think I will give you the cover to Sandman Mystery Theatre # 30.

It is signed by Gavin I think it includes notes in the Margin.

Now This is the Original photo proof for the cover. All of Gavin's covers are photos or altered photos. These proofs that I have is all gavin had. I believe the only other thing gavin has is the Sandman Doll he created to use for photos for the series. I am in the process of purchasing that from Gavin. Which will mean Alex will be the only person other than myself and possibly gavin (if he finds some more proofs) who own a cover from Sandman Mystery theatre

(worship)

Remind me to send you something nice for Christmas. :cloud9:

Sure alex, You know If you could find a nice copy (9.4 or better) Sandman Mystery Theatre # 10 and get it signed by RG Taylor (he lives in toronto or just out side toronto). with SS permission so I could get it graded I would like that for christmas.

I'm the reason you started talking about it. Can I have something too?

Yeah if you call me tonight I will give you a hot tip on how to make some fat cash this friday. That is what you get.

Had a busy day yesterday, will call you tonight :foryou:

I'll be proud of you if the Cassaday Spidey is actually in-hand. Inquiring minds want to know. :popcorn: