• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doug Mahnke Sketchbook 2009 Board Only Edition! 25 copies available!

69 posts in this topic

Just to help out JJ,

Quick Math means either 17 or 19 of the 25 copies are taken, with two people putting in conditional "take its" depending on SS status.

C

Thanks everyone! I will do the math and post who is down on the list, I know at this point we are at 25 or over, so will figure it all out and post.

I did not plan on doing CGC SS on these, but can figure it all out and will post everything today for those that want it.

Another question was brought up about the #ing. Doug will be doing the #ing on each which will not qualify it (yeah!). If it was #ed before hand, it would be a problem, but I of course will be witnessing Doug signing and #ing these copies and all copies for that matter!

Par2ch

Shortstack Comics

AlexH

Peter Palmer

Evil Uncle

Pirate

pinball

Mushie

comix4fun

offbeat (fellow Sioux Falls SD man!!!)

CJ

Jpolz

yellow954

chainnballS

jonathansg03

darkprime0

drakeprimeone

Tropean

Mr. Mylar

skinnywhiteboy

jeffreykli

rawisokv

neurosis138

cujobyte

Jay Tomio

waiting list (if someone fails to pay)...ya know what...screw it, you both are on the list also lol...

EvilAsh

Mamatsch

AND THAT IS ALL FOLKS!!!!