• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

I consider my first sales thread to be a success.

Sold about half the lots. Made some friends. Posted some DD pics. No one got hurt.

Then this happened

june20121837.jpg

and I just walked away.

Sold about half the lots. Made some friends. Posted some DD pics. No one got hurt.

Then this happened

june20121837.jpg

and I just walked away.

:banana:Mayhem :banana:

:whee:

Then this happened

june20121837.jpg

and I just walked away.

:banana:Mayhem :banana:

Well the good news is, I figured out how to make my pics larger.

The bad news is when I download pics to from my phone to my computer, it copies each pic, one large and one small. I then have to upload BOTH to photobucket and post both to see which will be the larger, since there is no rhyme or reason as to which will be smaller or larger.

I know it's me and something I've done to some setting somewhere, but I have no idea what that would be.

I though this was interesting. When I resurrected this thread and brought it over to the Journals it had about 6,000+ views. Now, just a few weeks later, it has 9,000+ views.

I should probably take this a bit more seriously. hm