• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

So I'm watching 2001: A Space Odyssey this afternoon and I'm struck by how much Ive forgotten about this film. There's very little plot, so that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about how psychedelic it is, and how very little dialogue there is. I think I need to watch this film after every ten Bendis books I read.

I recently watched it for the first time. Was also surprised how little dialogue there was. Going into it, I didn't know it was broken up into parts.

Also didn't realize a sequel was made: 2010: The Year We Make Contact.

In summary, there's apparently a lot I don't know.

But I couldn't stand looking at "I moisten you" on my screen any longer. :sick:

It was either that or "You Moisten Me". I took the lesser of two evils.

There is no lesser evil for those phrases.

So I'm watching 2001: A Space Odyssey this afternoon and I'm struck by how much Ive forgotten about this film. There's very little plot, so that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about how psychedelic it is, and how very little dialogue there is. I think I need to watch this film after every ten Bendis books I read.

I recently watched it for the first time. Was also surprised how little dialogue there was. Going into it, I didn't know it was broken up into parts.

I haven't seen 2001 since I was a little kid. I typically like Kubrick's movies so i need to check it out again. Hoping it makes more sense that it did in 1980. :wishluck:

I have never seen it. Just bits and pieces. :ohnoez:

I wonder if it is on Netflix streaming.