• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

The Office and Modern Family are two shows that i don't watch regularly, but whenever i do, they really make me laugh.

I enjoy Modern Family but this season has been hit-or-miss.

The Americans was very good. I watched the first 2 episodes last night. Matthew Rhys is an excellent, versatile actor. The barbeque scene was amazing. Also, the contemporary music is spot on and well selected.

I wanted to watch the one about the Agent tracking a serial killer who spawned serial killers starring Kevin Bacon. Anyone seen that one?

Watched the first episode and bailed. Which means you will probably love it.

I wanted to watch the one about the Agent tracking a serial killer who spawned serial killers starring Kevin Bacon. Anyone seen that one?

The Following. Good but a limited life span. I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it.

The Americans was very good. I watched the first 2 episodes last night. Matthew Rhys is an excellent, versatile actor. The barbeque scene was amazing. Also, the contemporary music is spot on and well selected.

Seconded. Best drama on TV right now. Yup I said it.

It's quickly moving to the top of my 2nd tier of shows. (The top tier is reserved for the revalatory stuff like Breaking Bad & Mad Men) Its not them, but its better than anything else (I'm looking at you Walking Dead)

Its got a lot of similar threads as Homeland, but hasnt screwed the pooch yet (like Homeland Season 2). And it gets bonus points for good child actors!

I only watch F1 and ghost shows.

And only by DVR.

Too many other things to do.

:whee:

Unless someone can come up with a way to scan, process, list, grade and sell that is faster.

Cool. The music was awesome. Keri Russel has impressed me the most. She is sorta bland through the first two episodes but they are great together.

The Following. Good but a limited life span. I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it.

Agreed... the big game changer two weeks ago came waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to soon, and was so telegraphed I lost a lot of hope in it being a good show. It did a nice job distancing itself from the past serial-killer psychological thriller serial shows like Criminal Minds, but again with the latest plot twist Im doing some eye rolling.

Cool. The music was awesome. Keri Russel has impressed me the most. She is sorta bland through the first two episodes but they are great together.

Russel has been amazing int the last two weeks. She is playing such a layered and interesting character... Much better than Claire Danes performance honestly.

Russel has been amazing int the last two weeks. She is playing such a layered and interesting character... Much better than Claire Danes performance honestly.

They both are fantastic. It is one of my favorite shows as well.

They both are fantastic. It is one of my favorite shows as well.

I love Homeland, despite its flaws.

I found this new channel called METV and watched the following shows

Star Trek (original)

Wild, Wild West

Combat

Lost in Space

I'm in heaven :banana:

I watch METV quite often. It's one of the channels on my USB TV tuner. It also has Batman.

I found this new channel called METV and watched the following shows

Star Trek (original)

Wild, Wild West

Combat

Lost in Space

I'm in heaven :banana:

I watch METV quite often. It's one of the channels on my USB TV tuner. It also has Batman.

Now, if Boomerang could go back to playing more classic cartoons, I'd be all set