• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

From the safety of his specially designed Daredevilclamshell, Hornhead noted all the shenanigans going on in the thread. Silently, as he was trained by Stick to do, he slid his billy club from its sheath.

june20121735.jpg

You wife does this :eyeroll: a lot when she walks by doesn't she?

I admit I may not be right in the head.

I am a grown man who reads, and pays large sums of money for, children's periodicals and posts all the live long day on a forum with other grown men who do the same.

It all sounds very arrested developmentally and possibly homoerotic.

I was referring specifically to DD and your food. I bet you giggle while you are snapping pics of him aren't you?

From the safety of his specially designed Daredevilclamshell, Hornhead noted all the shenanigans going on in the thread. Silently, as he was trained by Stick to do, he slid his billy club from its sheath.

june20121735.jpg

You wife does this :eyeroll: a lot when she walks by doesn't she?

I admit I may not be right in the head.

I am a grown man who reads, and pays large sums of money for, children's periodicals and posts all the live long day on a forum with other grown men who do the same.

It all sounds very arrested developmentally and possibly homoerotic.

I was referring specifically to DD and your food. I bet you giggle while you are snapping pics of him aren't you?

By the time I've posted my recent stash, you will have known the answer to this question.

And yeah, after almost 18 years of marriage, there is some smiley eye rolling and hard won acceptance. lol

My Heroes wardrobe:

IMAG0152.jpg

An orange tie with those shoes?

Even he disapproves.

june20121735.jpg

lol

I'm guessing Bill looked like every tough from every 80's teen movie ever made, down to the swoopy hair in the front, the tight rolled pants and the dockers with no shoes.

Polo shoes (2 pair), Dockers chinos & belt, Levis jeans, generic JC Penny's t-shirts, button down dress shirt -- can't recall brand, IZOD tie.

1986 was an exceptional year! :banana:

Polo shoes (2 pair), Dockers chinos & belt, Levis jeans, generic JC Penny's t-shirts, button down dress shirt -- can't recall brand, IZOD tie.

1986 was an exceptional year! :banana:

Did you roll up your pants?

Did you wear socks?

Did you wear a sweater over your shoulders?

Most importantly, did you have feathery bangs?

A 5 Panel Daredevil Stop Motion Comic:

Part 1-

Daredevil crept up behind the oil drums that sat just outside the warehouse full of Hand Ninja assassin.

He knew that stealth was his only ally. He had accounted for everything. Now was his time to strike.

june20121816.jpg

Part 3-

KAKLANGGGGGG

No. No. This is still possible. Maybe the Hand all had earplugs in. Maybe they were all sleeping and had noise quieting headphones on.

If I just stand here, perfectly silent, they won't be able to see me, right?

june20121818.jpg

Part 4-

more KAKAKAKAKKLANGGGGGG

Can someone say, "awwwwwwkwarddddd?"

I hope Foggy and Karen are okay in there. Maybe I shouldn't have sent them in there first.

june20121819-Copy.jpg