• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

Park, what were you doing? Moving, grading, reorganizing...?

No, my son wanted to look at comics with me. He wanted to see everything I had. It was fantastic. :cloud9:

He read a whole bunch of my books and asking questions left and right. Truly on the path to nerdom.

My boys are all about video games and cartoons, with next to nothing for toys and comics, with all the cajoling, free purchases, and positive reinforcement I can muster. :(

phonepicdump2009-2012897.jpg

It was either post this pic in my thread or get both my knees broken. I tell you, that was a tough call.

Awwww...

TREEEEEEES!!!

Part of the problem is that my stuff is highly organized and out of sight. And I'm very particular with the oldest stuff. That's one reason why I'm buying the Omni's and lots of trades- to give them easy access. Still, they don't really care. They both love Waterson, though. That's something.

This is my best friend in all the world in said bookshop.

phonepicdump2009-2012963.jpg

This is what happens when you take a man the size of Andre the Giant and put him in a bookshop three sizes too small.

Part of the problem is that my stuff is highly organized and out of sight. And I'm very particular with the oldest stuff. That's one reason why I'm buying the Omni's and lots of trades- to give them easy access. Still, they don't really care. They both love Waterson, though. That's something.

Yes it is. He got a tiger for Xmas a few years back.

I have piles of books sitting out. He also has a couple of longboxes of books in his room. Everything he has been going through for the last couple of weeks is my collection. It is sometimes frightening but I let him read whatever he wants. If they are in the more expensive range, he has to read them in my office.

He read ASM 129 last night. Granted it is only about a 4.5 but still.

IMAG02483.jpg

:cloud9:

I see you have a globe in the background there- you do know the earth is flat, right?

:o

Next thing you know you are gonna tell me DD can read...

:facepalm:

Yes it is. He got a tiger for Xmas a few years back.

I have piles of books sitting out. He also has a couple of longboxes of books in his room. Everything he has been going through for the last couple of weeks is my collection. It is sometimes frightening but I let him read whatever he wants. If they are in the more expensive range, he has to read them in my office.

He read ASM 129 last night. Granted it is only about a 4.5 but still.

My twelve year old tells me that Usagi is his fave book and he only has about five or so. I've told him multiple times he can have access to my entire run anytime he wants, and he still hasn't taken me up on it. :(

I did "make" him come in the cave and help me sort 6 months of new purchases, and I could tell he was having fun.